Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .::Results for Wings Edition Contest::. - Minitokyo

.::Results for Wings Edition Contest::.

Group announcement by Cute-Wallies

page 1 of 1 10 total items

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Okay! The voting is over! :D And the winner is...

PinkPrincessLacus for her wallpaper "A Heavenly Garden"! She had the most points - 125!

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9620/firstplaceve2.jpg

In second place with 55 points, BlueAngel17 for her wallpaper "Angel of Creation"!

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6120/secondplacelw8.jpg

And last, but not least, in third place with 40 points, CaMiLi for her wallpaper "Galaxy Angel"!

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/117/thirdplacerg3.jpg

Congratulations to all the winners! :D Everyone else will recieve a participation banner for participating! :) I hope this many people join for the next contest when we have another one! :D

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

OMG R U all serious OMG THANKS SO MUCH! This is my first 1st Place win in a Wallpaper contest ever XD! Im sooo happy, im screaming HAHAHA.. Congrats to the winners and entries as well they were all great :D. Im so happy, it was such a fun contest to do, thanks for having it Cute-Wallies! :) OMG that card is going on my UP XD Thanks so much!

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

thx for the award *happy yay* and of course congrats to all the other winners^^

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

OH! WOW uwsom job everyone! :) I am very happy for you PinkPrincessLacus! ^^ Great job on your wall, its truly amazin! Also, good job Blue-san! yeah your wallie rocked! Oh Camili, your wallie was one of the best as well! Great job everyone! XD And good luck once again on making more wonderful wallies! :D
~Kioko~

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

oooh! congrats for all the winners
they did a great job

Signature Image
This day we fight!

pamkips

pamkips

?????

congrats you guys! XD

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Congrats to all winners^^

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

nyay, i didn't know it was finished already, lol. well, congrats to Lacus and CaMiLi, they really did a great job on their wall. And thanks for the votes on me. ^^ yippee.. another banner to put in my UP.. the banners are cute Queen-san. Thanks too! ^^

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

muneera

muneera

Worriors princess

Congrats for the winners....& best of luck for the rest

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Yey! Congrats to all the winner :)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.