Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free Your Inner Waller(Newest Update) - Minitokyo

Free Your Inner Waller(Newest Update)

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Hello guys^^
Im sorry for the delay from then & now.
Starr had decided the list of team members & captains with Pinkprincesslacus & I have went through it once.
Its decided by artistic levels & recent walls & I hope that everyone will be happy by it^^

Any comments/ critiques/ problems, do Send Starr a PM as soon as possible.

team 1
-godfatherGFA
-inreverieforever
-uchiha-vegeta
-rhonda21
-rella
-blueangel17
-kan-chan
-CaMiLi
-pinkprincesslacus

team 2
-hikarigi
-chopperdave
-izumi-chan
-viekazama
-yoshima
-zaira
-rubenz
-alterlier
-heartfulskies

team 3
-hanazaki
-naomi-chan2612
-aqiaqua
-sailorchiron
-gabysango2011
-schwindelmagier
-enchantment
-hunterblue
-kawaii-chicken

team 4
-loverdollx
-muneera
-xangel0
-iarly
-cherryblossomsakura
-eternallegend
-artificialraindrop
-jason9811
-rikkablurhound

Please DO NOT leave your complains here...
Please contact Starr as soon as possible

The Captains are required to discuss their group names & keep in contact with all of them. The team name will have to PM to STARR before 24 October.
She'll be contacting the other judges in the meantime which is ENCHANTRESSINTHEDARK, DIANAS, KiOKERENAY703, and BJORN, ANIMANGA & MILKIYO
They will doing the usual rating and deciding the themes. So After this announcement I guess ENCHANTRESS or BJORN will be keeping contact with the participants^^
The Contest will be starting appropriately at 26 OCTOBER.

IF YOU CANNOT BE IN THE CONTEST ANYMORE, YOU MUST PM STARR AS SOON AS U CAN! We have to find a member to balance out the team.

Quote by starrliteangel
now here are the captain's responsibilities...and Im posting them here, so everyone can see them and you can try your best NOT to stress your captain out please.

1. helping other team members
2. keeping the team organized and neat
3. Collecting team member's walls and sending them to me before the deadline, in a neat and orderly PM (like member name, wallie link, etc.) must also state what team you are representing. I will not accept the walls after the deadline (so far we dont have a deadline set yet).
4. Discuss team name with member. Im not going to be part of the discussion. captain must interact with their team members (captain can figure out how, it doesnt matter to me) and all agree on a team name. I must receive this team name within one week after the team announcements
5. captain is going to be solely responsible for the team member participating number. if a team member is going to be absent from a round, needs to drop out, or is having problems, the captain needs to IMMEDIATELY notifiy me. If we dont hear anything about a team member dropping out until the day before the deadline, your team will lose points (and I dont care if the captain wants to be harsh about stressing that on your team members)

yea..so all you team members, your captain is your boss! not me. All direct questions about the contest come to me, but otherwise, your captian is in charge of everything.

You are allowed to share walls between members of your team and get critiques. HOWEVER. NO collabs are allowed (for those of you that dont know, a collab is when more than one person works on one wall...like when two people work on one wall together and share the wall-making efforts). that is considered cheating and the collab wall will be disqualified AND your team will lose points.

I hope Its clear enough... XD ^_^'

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Sorry. i misunderstood.

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

oh wait...I decided to join in...if I can so don't give her the pm! >_<

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

o.0~ what do u not know?

Signature

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

so my new captain is aqiaqua...^_^...that's fine with me...

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Oh uwsom! yeah star just contacted me bout me being the fifth judge. Im happy that she did! ^^ UwSOM! im a just for once! never been one. Hope ill do good! :)

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

so i'm at team 2
yeah! awesome
anyone would gladly tell me about what a team must do?
(i'm still stupid at something like this please be mercy and let me know about the rules of team ^_^)

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Okay guys! Im sorry but theres a mistake.
For team 3, Kawaii-chicken is the captain since Aqiaqua is busy with school... >_<

Viekazama: Good Luck^^ Keep in contact with your captain, she'll tell U where to start^^

pamkips

pamkips

?????

ysh

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

is the wallpaper is free for all theme?

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.