Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 UA: Pick up the flow and say "seino!" - Minitokyo

UA: Pick up the flow and say "seino!"

Group announcement by TheUnderappreciated

page 1 of 1 2 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm writing this announcement almost reluctantly because there has been an extreme decrease in activity. Of course, I also blame myself. Everyone has stuff coming up and going on in life. So chill.

This is going to be a double theme, once again.

THEMEA: CUTE
As discussed on the UA page, "cute" will be one of the themes.
Rules:
Please post any wallpapers of whatever you happen to define as "cute".

THEMEB: COPYCAT CHALLENGE
We've never really gotten onto this idea, but it's here right now.
If this is a successful theme, we will hold a larger competition in the future.
Rules:
Visit http://theunderappreciated.minitokyo.net and find the group gallery. There have been more submissions which have been entered into the gallery.
Check the gallery often. You may find something that wasn't there before.
Choose one of the submissions you find particularly interesting and copy the style, theme, idea, techniques etc.
You will get the more thumbs up if your submission mimicks the original well.

DEADLINE: 15th DECEMBER 2006
Hopefully you all can have something to submit before Christmas.

VOTING
If possible we can have public voting even and tally up the votes.

Winning entries will be featured on my userpage and will be put on the UA page for viewing. They will also be entered into the UA gallery.

We want to see high quality and extremely original works from you!

QUESTIONS
Contact me or post here.

You may submit one entry per theme.
You may change your entry any time.
Your entry must be a new submission not previously submitted before

Anyone may use the themes as a basis for gallery items, but will not be entered into the UA competition (EDIT:in the case of a non UA member who does not qualify for UA because of requirements, or does not wish to join UA).

Get cracking :D

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Spidey-Matt

Spidey-Matt

Shira (Spidey-Matts Chicken)

Hi Misa...I actually posted in UA 2day before I read this hehe. Um I made a wallpaper its fits into the 'cute' theme. It was made only 2 days ago...If I enter it does it matter that the text I have on it is Merry Christmas, this is only because the wallpaper looked christmasy...and well its Christmas time. -Shira

Signature
Click here to visit my gallery.

Sniper's Motto:"Don't run, you'll only die tired!"

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.