Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you think about this? - Minitokyo

what do you think about this?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I was on an Anime and Manga fair, there have I the manager fon Gainax, one of the draftsmen and another one of Gainax getraoffen, the questions them the audience it put were real stupidly. Then there came the Signierstunde, I could be signed ne figure.
Then on Saturday evening we had a Live concert of the j skirt "Blood" trenches I was quite disappointed when I noticed them only playback sing, and not really. If the singer the mike to the side held exciting he the lips, but his voice was to be heard nirgens.
What do you think more than something so?

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

well i couldn't understand that much (etwas deutsch und englisch gemischt xD''') but i could read that you've met gainax staff, right? i'd like to see them, too, but since gainax produces such crap like konomini they are not that good anymore.

sharley

sharley

WANDERER

But they've managed to make some really impressive anime, don't forget that.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.