Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you vector? - Minitokyo

How do you vector?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

I downloaded the video, but when I played it, I could only hear, there wouldn't be any video. I tried it on several different players, too. Guess I'm missing a codec, but I don't know what it is.

But, to save your time and keep you from trying to solve my little problem here (since you're already trying to solve my problem with understanding, lol), why don't you upload it on youtube?

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

download the Combined community codec pack (CCCP) and that should fix your codec issues

pretty easy to find on google

Signature Image

Klain

Legendary Friend

Quote by speedfreek19download the Combined community codec pack (CCCP) and that should fix your codec issues

pretty easy to find on google

Definately get those, but if u still have probs, let me know here, and ill convert it to DivX for ya. >.<

(2 minutes later) EDIT POST ^_^'

I ran accross the codec needed to watch it: ZDSV Codec

seems the guys from ZDsoft use a "new type" of codec of their own to compress videos. Anyway, hope it helps :nya:

That lil program is pretty simple to use, but the free version lets u record 5 minutes only, and brands ur videos with a small url on top left corner. If any are interested, it's worth a try.

I feel so stupid now...

It didn't work >.<

I'm sorry that you have to bear with my stupidity >_< It's okay, you don't have to convert it, I'll try to find a way.

Klain

Legendary Friend

Quote by twilightofroseI feel so stupid now...

It didn't work >.<

I'm sorry that you have to bear with my stupidity >_< It's okay, you don't have to convert it, I'll try to find a way.

1st of all...i dont consider anyone stupid for wanting to know about art :\

It's a pleasure helping out, rather than spending my time doing nothing. XD

I'm currently working on that image i used as an example and hope to upload it within the next week. I'm new to the MT community but hey...learning is not a bad thing lol

And i know others will have a prob watching that video, so here is a Xvid version of it:
Klain's Quick Pen Tool Tutorial - Xvid version

OH! and i almost forgot to tell u something, while working with photoshop, listen to music.... just as u would when u sketch lol cause trust me...it get's frustrating sometimes, but u will eventually figure things out and fly right by em all :D AND BREAKS! very important too! :nya:

Thank you very very very VERY much! I really appreciate it!

And don't worry, I always listen to music and regularly take breaks, so hopefully I won't get too frustrated X-P

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Well, good luck vectoring with Photoshop (i'm assuming that's what you're using). But I'll just reiterate, for everyone's benefit, that it's much better vectoring on an actual vector graphics program, like the free Inkscape. Worrying about individual pixels is something you don't want to have to do in this activity.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

I'll use Photoshop first since it's what I have just to try, and if I find it hard, I'll find myself a vector graphic program. Thanks for the advice, though :)

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

To sum it all up these 3 weird but respectable guys could help you out furtherr at photoshop tv. http://www.photoshoptv.com/

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.