Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why are my vectors deleted? - Minitokyo

Why are my vectors deleted?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Cheza1982

Scanner

Cheza1982

I uploaded some vectors some time ago.
Yesterday all of them were deleted.
I get an explanation with the message but I don't understand the meaning of it.
Here is what I get:

"The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted entitled ... was removed from Minitokyo because it was deemed not to be a clearly planned art piece. Please only submit work that you have finished to a certain degree and show effort and planning. In-progress works are not allowed.

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted may have also appeared to have been traced and not hand-drawn. Please only submit items that you have drawn by yourself and not by copying another's work.

Also bear in mind that uploading pictures taken with a camera results in poor uploads- please scan your doujinshi."

I don't have the links to the deleted vectors but I opened a thread in the sandbox with all the vectors I'm speaking about.

My Vectors which were deleted (don't know why)

I don't understand the deletion because:

1. It was a planned art piece. I think someone would use it for a wall. Or maybe I for myself.

2. It was finished!

3. Sure it was traced: It's a vector!

4. Quality is alright.

Please tell me what I made wrong or if it was an accident.

Thanks

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Those vectors were deleted for obvious quality reasons.

Your question has been answered and detailed in your Sandbox thread, this one is closed.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.