Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Perfect Guy for Meer Campbell? - Minitokyo

The Perfect Guy for Meer Campbell?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Who's the perfect guy for Meer?

Rey za Burrel
19 votes
Athrun Zala
8 votes
Shinn Asuka
2 votes
Chairman Gilbert
2 votes
Heine Westenfluss
11 votes
others...
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Reikuclyne

Reikuclyne

be happy!

Meer Campbell- she's pretty, has a great body, and lovely voice. Now all she needs is a perfect guy that is just fitted to have her. So who do you think would be her perfect guy?

Well, for me, I'll go for Mia(Meer) and Rey!
They'd definitely make a great couple..*Love Rey!*
Here's why:
First, Meer was just an ordinary girl. She wanted people to notice her...she wanted to have at least someone who'd pay attention to her...she wanted to have someone care for her. That's why she willingly gave up her identity to be Lacus. Rey, in the other hand, has just only the chairman and Talia to care for him. So without them, he's just like the before-Meer...
That's why they make a great couple because they have some common points. They could really rely on each other, don't you think? ;)

I'd like to hear from you guys! ;) and put the reason on why you think this guy is prefect for Meer.
Pls. vote from the poll too!

Signature

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i don't mind having Meer...

Signature

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Well, I can say that it's Meer and Rey!
I agree with your point there...
well, Meer and chairman? it's kinda good too but just look at their age difference! *lol*

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

*lol* Definitely Rey for balancing Meer's hyper personality. Not to mention Rey's stoic personality would do some good to have an energetic girl Like Meer, and I think Meer definitely doesn't suit with Athrun (he's preoccupied for god's sake!), Heine is too.... let's say formal shall we :) or he's more of a fan so I really think Rey would balance Meer so it's Rey :D

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

i'd definitely chosen Heine as a best guy for Meer....he is likes meer, so narcism and have some needs of popularity from his/her friends. So i'm sure if they became as a couple of destiny, you know?

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

elda-chan is soooooo right! XDD with the Athrun thingy XD but i thing for Meer we must create a new character ^^

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

Definitely not Athrun .. like people said it here .. he is taken =p ..
I think rey will be good for her .. my idea is almost the same as Reikuclyne

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Heine coz i think their personality match each other perfectly.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

RikaxMishima

Silent Destiny

What about Meer and Yuuna?

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

Absolutely not Athrun and Shinn. they have perferct girl for them (and Dullindal too).

Well... i think it is Heine because their personality is fit each others. They are easy going and simple.

The others doesnt suit Meer's personality.

heinzzzz..he suits her

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Uhm.... maybe Rey?
Both of them died.... oh my...

Signature Image

LacusRox

LacusRox

[H]4s3g[4]w4 [K]um!k[0]

T_T sobs..meer died..how unbelievable....................she died for lacus...that was so sweet *ahem* back to the topic ^_^' I've no idea actually but...I think the best is rey OX

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Rey and Meer is my favorite crack pairing for Meer-chan! XD So yeah, that's what I voted for!

Signature Image

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

meer & rey... heine is the best guy up there but hes too good of a guy to be haunted by a girl like meer 4ever, ne? joking of course. rey and meer go really well 2gether. this is a fact.

Music.

I said Gilbert because he knew who Meer truly was before she changed and made herself into a Lacus clone.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I'd say Nicol Armafi which works since both of them died. Both love music (albeit different styles) and both are dedicated.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

meer and rey suits togehter dunno why but yeah

Signature Image

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

Ummm..I think Rey will be Meer's perfect match. I totally agree with what you have said. Another thing is that they just make a cute little couple! *LOL* XD

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Rey I guess... Looks cute.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

kawaiikitty

kawaiikitty

Sing from my heart !!

the others already have their girl ..
I'll choose Heine or Rey
which one is suit for Meer ? i can't choose >.<
after thinking for 10 time , I pick Rey .. lol

Why bother with Meer. She's *gets stabbed*
OW.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Quote by PinkRoseLacusUmmm..I think Rey will be Meer's perfect match. I totally agree with what you have said. Another thing is that they just make a cute little couple! *LOL* XD

i'm agree with u!i also dunno why i will choose them together,but i really think that this couple together will be more suitable!

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

I'd go for another character, probably a simple guy that is not in the military, it's just not her thing to be in. Or maybe the guy who was Flay's former boyfriend, the one with the glasses may fit the bill, God! that guy is so understanding that he even let Kira have his girl. . Cause the girl wishes for it...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.