Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Di Gi Charat- Winter Garden - Minitokyo

Di Gi Charat- Winter Garden

Tagged under Di Gi Charat

Are you looking foward to seeing "Digi Charat Winter Garden"?

yes
7 votes
no
1 votes
i don't know
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

BBShadowCat

BBShadowCat

Something better USE to be here

Anyone looking foward to this new series?

The series takes place 10 years into the future of all Di Gi Charat series and Dejiko is now about 20 years old. Unlike the other series, this one if mainly a romance series. That's right... No more "nyo" at the end of each sentence and no more cute cat hats and tails. Puchiko's hair is no longer in those cute pig tails either and she looked more like Saga from "Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar" but with longer hair... don't you think? At the moment, it seems like there are only 2 episodes and the series starts off around Christmas. Dejiko seems to either be working in a cake shop. Any more info?

gah!
They're making more di gi charat!
Yay! Although i sadly haven't seen the series, whenever I buy it I will be able to watch more^_^
Aw an older dejiko^_^ I bet she's gonna be so adorable!
*so excited*
Thanks neko-san!

BBShadowCat

BBShadowCat

Something better USE to be here

Quote by SupermilkchanChiigah!
They're making more di gi charat!
Yay! Although i sadly haven't seen the series, whenever I buy it I will be able to watch more^_^
Aw an older dejiko^_^ I bet she's gonna be so adorable!
*so excited*
Thanks neko-san!

lolz actually there are 2 scans uploaded that shows you how Dejiko and Puchiko looks like in that new series. Dejiko doesn't lok good to me but Puchiko is just adorable! XDD

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Hmmm.
so......
My super cute Dejiko is coming back!
Yay! woooooohooooooo!
Even though I am a 20 years old, heck, i want to watch this!

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.