Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto's Power? Or demon power? - Minitokyo

Naruto's Power? Or demon power?

Tagged under Naruto

Is naruto nothing without the fox demon?

Yes
2 votes
No
15 votes
Inbetween
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I was watching the most recent episode of naruto on toonami and saw how naruto had the fox demon inside him give naruto the power to use the demon foxes chakra. Now the question i pose to all of you do you think naruto is powerful at all by himself or do you think the fox demon chakra makes naruto powerful? cause i seems like when he's in really big trouble the fox demon saves him like the battle against zabuza sidekick haku. plus when he was trying to summon a frog it's seems he won't be able to summon anything big or powerful without the fox demon chakra. What your take on this subject?

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Read the manga, I'd hate the spoil the hell out of you :) You have valid points you bring up about how he keeps using the Kyubi's chakra to fall back on...but again...read manga haha.

well to be honest it really depends , Naruto has a lot of his own chakra ... Summoning Gambunta requires a massive amount of chakra itself...( sannin-level? but depends on the summon itself ) ..

Naruto can be strong but when he transforms into Kyubi-Naruto.....he's virtually unstoppable...( when it comes to more than 1 tail ) .....just read the manga and you'll see what I mean

Naruto is strong, in many ways. One of those strengths is indeed the Kyuubi. As for the other strengths, I recommend reading the manga too (or wait out for the "full-fledged" anime to be aired).

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Bleargh, it's all about the manga isn't it >< Lol. Anyhow, not having read the manga, I think Naruto may be weaker, but not "nothing" without the demon's power.

As I recall, the reason he was so bad at techniques when he was little was that he couldn't properly mould his chakra as a result of the demon fox's chakra clashing with his own. I think. I haven't watched Naruto in too long T_T And on top of that, he didn't concentrate as much on training as he was trying to gain everyone's attention all the time. So, first off, if he didn't have the demon fox (which is the root of the reason everyone hated him) he would've been able to do better before becoming a Genin.

And then, all those times he had to fall back on his fox, it was because of his crazy determination to win that he could do it at all. He's a special person himself, and that's what allows him to use the power of the special creature.

But coming around, most of the important battles that he fought involved utilising the demon fox. As the opinion of someone who hasn't[ read the manga, I'd say that he would be far weaker (and more normal) without the demon fox.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hmm...well well...good question...
but i think he is something with or without the fox demon...
he has determination...yeah he would have probably been dead without the fox, but then he would have died being the determined Naruto...the fox just gives him physical strength...but Naruto is Naruto...
i love his personality as you can see...
:)

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Well alot of interesting responses of course most of them started or ended with read the manga. i'll give them a read of course i never read them yet so that'll be new because i've only seen the tv show. but don't get me wrong naruto is one of my favorite anime hero's and yes he is determined and strong. and yes he something even without the demon chakra. Ya know considering he couldn't summon the cheif toad without the demon fox's charkra this was just a question i had to get some different opinions on bacause alot of people i talk to don't even like naruto.... but to be that just show they don't know a good thing when they see it. Thanks for you responses keep'em coming

I don't think his stamina capability is linked to the kyuubi.

I aggree with Lionhearted, Naruto is naruto and thats all that matters, as for "read the manga"
Manga is to Anime
as book is to Movie, the book/manga is almost always better, and theres always differences between the manga/book and anime/movie :)

Skeclipse

Eclipse d'Shadow

i believe that Naruto is strong without the nine thails demon fox he makes the best team with...but Naruto alone is very strong ...if he is serios enought of course :D

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Sometimes it's not the amount of power you have, it's how you use it

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Naruto is awesomely strong with or without the kyuubi. ^^ Read the manga and you'll find out. :D

Signature Image

In between. I cant really say hes weak without the kyuubi but he has more advantage with it as long as he maintains control.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

I guess this really an inbetween discussion after all Naruto need the fox demon chakra to beat neji but he punched neji out by himself so i guess this is inbetween.

Well, look at this way:

it seems the vast majority of the stronger characters in Naruto are born with some innate power or ability, or receive it later (Sasuke, Neji, Kakashi, and Gaara to name a few). It seems a bit unfair to pit Naruto against them without some special ability of his own.

He's not weak without it, but it's fairly obvious he needs it at the moment to attain any sort of edge over the stronger opponents. At least so far. I haven't read the manga.

Signature

Read the manga, and there will be little doubt in your mind what the answer is. :D

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.