Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Image server does not appear to be operating correctly - Minitokyo

Image server does not appear to be operating correctly

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I've attempted to access to MT by both Firefox and IE and even reset the image display settings in each but the image server does not appear to be outputting the images and when I try to view a particular image its gives me a timeout or unavailable message.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

plastickleo

plastickleo

Samael

The same with me =\
I tried to log again and nothing x.x

And this is happening since yesterday

Ayeron - Day Eight: School
[RAGE] Seeking to find deep in the trauma as it leaves you behind.
Bleeding it gone into the profit of the competiton!

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

i thnk ur not the only ,.. mee too ;____; no images here

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

don't report something like this or else everyone will be spamming this thread with the same comments.

everyone already knows that we can't see the images.. MT staff will once again find a solution to this common problem.

Signature

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

While I stand in awe of any admin that manages a board of this size, the fact is that none of the methods listed in the common problems thread worked and even the best admin, unless they regularly access the site from an external link, may be unaware of problems unless they are reported.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by MnemethWhile I stand in awe of any admin that manages a board of this size, the fact is that none of the methods listed in the common problems thread worked and even the best admin, unless they regularly access the site from an external link, may be unaware of problems unless they are reported.

Exactly, this is what the bug reports are for. People just need to use common sense when doing them, for instance always check for already existing reports before creating new ones just like any other thread.

Only the thumbnails and user skins are offline, I am able to view images in full size when I click the links.

"People just need to use common sense when doing them, for instance always check for already existing reports before creating new ones just like any other thread."

I dind't see any other threads about this, and I probably would have created another thread if I hadn't seen this one. Where exactly are we supposed to know where to look? Thnx for saying exactly whats going on though so that I know it isn't just me. I jsut installed FF 2.0, and I haven't been able to use it since so I thought that it was a problem with FF.

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

im having the same problems except like what fluke said my user skin is working perfectly i had thought that it was a browser issue since i had done some things to firefox ive been trying to find the problem all day this thread actually put my mind at ease in a sense thanks

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

I got the same problem, in FF and IE, Minitokyo help!

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

We have noticed this and we'll try and get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

Whilst the thumbnails do not work, the full view does so it isn't the entire image server. Please wait patiently until this is resolved. Thank you.

i can't see the images please help

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

yeah..! the sever has a probem so just leave it for a while i think they are working on it, though some are still busy wth exams and stuff like that so, pls dun bug them, they will fix it asap..! everyone has the same problem so dun complain..!

Signature Image

delia88

delia88

zettai daijoubu

yesh! i have this problem too! i thought i was the only one.. you can view the enlarged version of the image you wanna download though.. i wonder if the scans i uploaded are actually there..

sig made by Moon-Li^^

Shadows

Shadows

Within Everlasting Darkness

The scans are most likely there it's just that we can't see them for whatever reason.

Signature

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Quote by delia88yesh! i have this problem too! i thought i was the only one.. you can view the enlarged version of the image you wanna download though.. i wonder if the scans i uploaded are actually there..

You've just admitted that you can download the scan, but then wonder if it's really there?!?!

You know the scans ARE there. It's just the thumbnails that are broken.

It's a pain & an inconvenience for us all, but just hang tight and it'll be fixed when one of the administrators log on.

lol...apparently bugs always appear when sheqel is not here :P
it's like the whole mt just blackout D:

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

All's working fine now! My skin's back and thumbs too ^.^
As always, thanx to admins!

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

thanks sheqel..! hahax..!

Signature Image

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

It's fixed! Thanks to all the hard working people in this site! (",

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

THe problem has been so I see no point in keeping this thread open. *thread closed*

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.