Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if you find the death note? - Minitokyo

What would you do if you find the death note?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Quote by SailormnemosyneProbabily I'll sell it on ebay! lol! XDD

lol hahaha X-P...i doubt i'd use it much/at all...but if i must, i will...i'm not muh of a socipath myself, but sight of blood doesn't scare me a bit ye....i'd probably keep it with me alot though..an have my shinigami with me at all times

i wonder how many of ye would do the shinigami eyes deal though...

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

loveable-IY

Random Artist

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO DADDY YANKEE?!?!?!
I LOVE REGEATTON! BUT I BET THAT IF PEOPLE FOUND OUT ALL THE 'regeatton freaks' would hunt you down till the ends of the world ( CONSIDERING THAT SPICS ARE ALL OUT THERE FOR THERE OWN KIND)
MUHAHAHAHA
LOL JK....
XD

If i find a death note, ill grab a flamethrower and just burn it to ashes :D. People's lives is decided by the big guy in the skies aka God, lol, not by another human.

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Quote by SephironothUnfortunally I would do exacly the same think that Light does...End All the evil in the world would bring eternal peace even if it means kill a lot of people... Millions day every year...whats some more for a great cause?

Same here~! XD

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

I'd toss that thing in the trash. I just don't want that kind of pressure of deciding who lives and who dies

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.