Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone listen to natasha bedingfield? - Minitokyo

Does anyone listen to natasha bedingfield?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

xxcopyright

xxcopyright

::ObSesSiVe CoMpUlsIvE *WHAP*::

Anyone? I haven't heard from her for a while though T___T where is shee? ;__; One of my favourite songs of hers has got to be.. "these words" makes me smile ^^; hehe xD

does anyone else here listen to her music?

Signature
Jimmy crapped corn.. and I don't caree

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

ya, my gf turned me on to her, she would know more.... but i listen to her... ^__^

-repeat-

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

I like her even though I'm a guy.

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I like the lyrics...................
they have a "hidden" meaning or sumting..........

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

The only song of her's I know, is "Unwritten," and I feel like I've heard it a million times. ...I liked it more when I first heard it, but ever since it's been playing everywhere, I've gotten bored of it. (It's played on the radio, "Ugly Betty," the "Because I Said So" preview, and other stuff...)

I love her song "Single", her other songs are great as well

omg! she sucha a great singer^^

shes a good singer

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.