Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dead Group = New Group Admins - Minitokyo

Dead Group = New Group Admins

Group announcement by ClampFans

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

So someone took the liberty of telling me that this group is too dead.

Well back when I made it (whenever that was), I never actually had the intention of it being incredibly active or whatever.

But I guess that's not what people want.

So since I'm constantly preoccupied (what with the mod thing and all), if you want to make this group active, volunteer and I'll have a quick look over you and you'll probably become a group administrator.

It's just that simple.

Please reply in this thread only, my PM box is constantly full of stuff and it's just hard to find what I want among all the hate mail and questions. If it's all in this thread I can look at all the aspiring group admins in one place and get the job done quickly.

I'll close this up when I have oh...6 new admins. That sounds like a nice number.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

merged: 12-03-2006 ~ 07:33pm
Hey, Marissa. I have two more members who would like to be the ClampFans admins. They are Oriya and Kougaxgirl. Pls reply to them soon.

Signature

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

ekh... yup, I would like to help, I'm on study now, but have prelections only 3 days a week so I have planty of free time. I would be busy and a little off-line only in... February (You know session, exams ghr...)
so decidion is Yours.

Signature

I've got not time for this. Sorry. If I'd candidate myself I know I canot be so "present" as an adim cuold be... Maybe you're effort to be a valid admin makes you "invisible"... ;)

yes i would like to help out too, very much so. i have a pretty good bit of free time and i've got a few ideas for the userpage so if you would allow me to be an admin i'd be more than happy :)

Signature

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

I wouldn't mind to help too. I can't garanty a lot of free time but I can manage :)
If you don't mind not having me around everyday I'll help.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.