Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Putting cell phone ringtones on a Katana - Minitokyo

Putting cell phone ringtones on a Katana

page 1 of 1 4 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Well, Ive been making some wav files and I would like to put them on my Sprint Katana phone, but everytime I try to send the wav as an attatchment in an email to my phone, it never goes to my phone. (I hope this topic is okay in MT because technically this isnt illegal downloading..I use music that I buy to make the wav...I just dont download the songs from sprint because I want japanese music like BoA and Koda Kumi that I cant find in the Sprint ringtone collection)

Anyways, Im wondering if anyone knows how to send that ringtone from the computer to the cell phone..I dont have any cords that I can use, i think, but if thats the only way, please let me know. Also, if you have a different phone but are able to put ringtones on your phone from the computer, please tell me how anyways because I'll try anything.

Thanks for help in advance!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Try using some Yoko Kanno music it just might work. ;) XD ;)

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

hahaah

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

erm..I usually use a cord, maybe u can buy one?

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.