Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ghost everywhere? - Minitokyo

ghost everywhere?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

hey peeps.
i was just wondering if your school has any ghost-storiies of which anybody in the sch told u.cause tat time,me and my old-classmates had a chatting-gathering and we realized tat all our different schools have ghost stories.
so i was wondering if your school have a ghost story and what school are u in?
and if u dun mind,please tell me what are the ghost stories. :) thank you.

ok,here's my school's ghost story.
there's this toilet,near the HE room.1 of our senior saw 4cubicle.2of our seniors saw 5cubicles,while another one saw 3.Creepy,huh?they said tat a girl failed her HE and she drowned herself by flushin the toilet bowl,while she put her head inside there[?].
another one was,a girl went to a toilet,den she saw the.. *ahem* licking the blood from the pad. then the girl was possesed and was admitted to hospital for,i dunno how long.
oh yeah,there's still another one. like in the middle of the hall,u can see a female ghost standing there.1 guy saw before. the female ghost was there bcuz,like during war,she was waiting for her husband to return,like tat,den i guess she died there.her spirit is still here. OX OX OX Creepyyy~ till now,i still hate visiting the school toilet. :sweat: my school is Tampines Sec.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

hey tell us ur ghost story first... ^___^

-repeat-

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Well actually theres lots of ghost stories in my school.... the girl whoi ahang herself in the library... the offerings found one day by the principal at the school's roof... the projector light at the school hall that was actually not....

Kinda lots of it ... but well it may all be just hoax... some to scare the freshmans XD and just to while the time at school....

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

Quote by jasaiyajinhey tell us ur ghost story first... ^___^

since jasaiyajin wanted it,i edited my post...lawll

himura088

himura088

~Smile

In my secondary school, a uniform group had a camp.. One night, when they were at the parade square, one of the cadets screamed and started running round the school.. Our teacher had to chase and grabbed her.. She continued screaming and was sent home..

I heard from my friends that she apparently saw something really creepy.. NOt too sure about what she saw though.. haha

Many schools have ghost stories.. I usually find it quite interesting to listen to them.. haha

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Well a school with ghost stroies are fun!
but my school doesnt believe in such things so there are no stories
and even if we had ghost stories who would believe them....?

Meow~

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.