Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello, I am your new admin ;) - Minitokyo

Hello, I am your new admin ;)

Group announcement by J-Rockers

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Hello, I'll make this short since it's midnight here and I'm tired..

I am the new administrator for the J-Rockers group.

I'll work really hard to make this group more active so If you have any ideas of what you would like to do, like a contest or something, do not hesitate to tell me about your ideas and suggestions, ne :)

Maybe I'll try to make a nice layout for this group to make it more appealing (since grey is boring :D) if Panda-chan will let me, that is, haha ^^

Anyways, Yoroshiku onegai shimasu^-^

Also, if you like Oshare Kei and/or Miyavi, be sure to visit the groups Rock-is-MYV Group & Oshare-Kei Group <--- Shameless Advertising

Signature

LinkKiller

LinkKiller

Hiddoyatsu

Just a thought,but we could add a music player to our group page. The rammstein group has one so if you don't know how to add it you could ask them. Nothing brings music fans to a fansite more than the music itself :nya:
-LinkKiller

Signature
Admin of the Legend-of-Zelda Group

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Thanks for the tip, it might be a good idea. What bands would you want on it if we were to add one?

Signature

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Yess yesss...excellent! Ideas ideas already! :D

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.