Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Fillers will END next February! - Minitokyo

Naruto Fillers will END next February!

Group announcement by Naruto

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

Hello fellow Shinobis!
For those who had passed all these weeks wondering when the Naruto fillers will end, finnaly, the official information has come out.
"It has now been confirmed that the Japanese Naruto anime series will be returning to it's original storyline as told in the Naruto manga series, coming this next February, a few short months from now. Along with returning to the story, Naruto will be getting a brand new name to go by. It is nothing big that will blow your mind, but nonetheless a couple of words have been added - Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles - which appears to play reference to Naruto being a Wind Element user. This is also the name that the fourth Naruto movie, due to be released in theaters next Summer, will be going under as it is a movie that will take place after the time-skip." This was the information released in NarutoFan and you can also read it in Weekly Jump Reader's Jornal

Until there, here are some of the outfits of the caracthers in Part 2!
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/nefer_sbedjieb/music%20and%20stuff/40544001qi61.jpg

Best wishes - Blueheart

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

Shinigami-Hollow

Shinigami-Hollow

Bankai Master

Cool naruto going back to the story line sweet, i've heard so much stuff that happened in the story line in the future i can't wait thanks blueheart for the info xD

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

FINALLY! Just what I was waiting for! Something to look forward to next year!

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

It's too bad toonami's version is way far behind i like to see the new version of naruto. well i'm sure toonami will get to it..... eventually. thnaks for the info Blueheart.

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

I really liked Naruto, but after, what, 2 years of filler? I really don't care anymore lol

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

well dattebayo has been subbing like crazy for youtube.com. its currently up to episode 210 or 211. i havent checked back in awhile, but 210 its already out. it'll be nice to see what happens.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Emiko8

Emiko8

Kiba-kun

YES!

Signature

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Wow, I hope its for real this time. XD But anyways, fillers are fine..as long as they're not one of those stupid episodes...

Signature

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

yes! finally they are going to end XD
can't wait >.<

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

pops in* heelllloooo...so wazz up!..you know they really need to make a movie for zabuza >.>

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

FINALLY! I was going to lose my mind.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Wow, holy cool! I'm hoping to see it soon. Oh well, don't know if I can get em. Anyway, the outfits look preety cool in the anime version.

I Can't Wait Til Next Year.

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

OMG I'M SO HAPPY!

Haiz......in the end i am still piss....till next year man!....i waited long enough

badkitty-real1

badkitty-real1

i'm Gaara's girl back off

so a new version of nauto is coming

I'm Rebecca Pimentel, Gaaras girlfriend ,and The Next Kazekage

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Wow, so it really was confirmed. I should get online more often ^_^' Thanks for the heads up Blueheart, I'm going to look forward to this ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

lilluska

lilluska

Jorppe/Yumi/Uumi

WOHOO~! end of fillers is so close! i cant wait ^^

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

Waaiii.....finally after waiting many months.... :) Good to know that the fillers will be ended. I'm so bored with that fillers recently, pointless stories.... x_x

sanatos

sanatos

[BlEaCh.LoVeR]

That's good i was bored the fillers i wish the new episodes to be better than the last but why so much fillers?

Beat the machine which work inside you

yehey! naruto fillers are going to finish at february! yesssssss! i cant wait!thank you soo much.. you made my day!

YAY! XD

End of fillers, my god that take a long time. Is it the longest?

Anyway, let`s see it!

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.