Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 An ideal friend - Minitokyo

An ideal friend

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

amisa-das

rebecca aka. akiru goshimoz

what do you think of an ideal friend?
also can you give an example of a person who changed your life / or somewhat made it better

:)

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

one that will be beside you when you are down
and is always there when you are high

another is that she/he will never betray you at any cost..
and trustable will your secrets...

it doesn't matter if he/she is handsome/pretty
all that matters is that the person is always there for you xDD

that's my ideal friend! xDD

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

An ideal friend....this is a though one.
Well a ideal friend is one who encourages you to do the thing you want even all other person don't agree with you. He will also stay by your side, it doesn't matter if they are good/bad times. He will be a person who will help you in your time of need. A person who will always try to make you feel better. That's my ideal friend. :)

amisa-das

Sorry
i just updated my question
btw
can you give an example , a recount of someone who changed your life/ somehow or rather made it better

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Hmmm....
actually my life hasn't been changed by one person...
it's changes every year in my surroundings...
It's because of people close to me that changes me...

Meow~

one that loves you with all his heart and gives you what you want...hehe
someone who cares for others and the environment...
....i cant think of anyone who changed my life cept for falling in love with him...=P
does that count? hehe

an ideal friend doesn't exist in a not ideal world

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

amisa-das

yeah dat counts kannasan
too
as long as he care for u dats fine

I think that the ideal friend for me would be someone that but as much into the friendship that I did. Someone that was there for you no matter what. Someone that called you as much as you called them. Not someone that you have to chase after to be friends with. And someone that won't ditch you for someone better.
I have never managed to find one that even came close.

I don't know man...the way some of you are listing their ideal friend qualifications are pretty demanding. If any of you find such a friend then you are one lucky person in the world.

I do have friends but not the kind that would give their all nor would I replicate. Just a good ordinary friendship.

An ideal friend is one that is trust worthy, loyal, won't make fun of you behind your back, lord knows we don't need more of those people in this world, someone whose honesty is known to not only his friends but those that don't know much about him and those that dislike him. Ya know, the good qualities, including humor, you dont need a stick in the mud for friends ya? I'm sure that we all have our own ideas tho, but most wil circle around good attributes, although there need to be a few flaws, no man (or woman) is perfect. I doubt any of you would like a back stabbing, fatherless son of a whore (just an expresion, not literally, I'm sure there are some people like that who are just fine).
-death

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

Ideal friend, if he/she existed...
loyal, but not afraid to criticize. Always has a good joke to share and doesn't backstab.

And changed my life? I think all my friends are like that. They're all such awesome people! Maybe it's because I always see the positive in people though... But honestly, everyone changes your life for the better if you choose to see it, no matter how insignificant it may be in the grand scheme of the universe.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

amisa-das

thats a fabulous answer
thats my ideal friend too

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Nobody is perfect. In fact, sometimes, the closer the person to you, the greater the hurt experienced by you.. haha..

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

We'll just say, someone who will be with you and support you.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I wish that everyone in the world is perfect or is there a very big difference between ideal and perfect?

an ideal friend will be someone who you enjoy being with, talking with, sharing with, etc.

someone who can help u find true happiness.

amisa-das

well answered!

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

someone who's stupid to even follow you even after throwing her/him up in a boiling water or in the center of the ocean

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by rorenzusomeone who's stupid to even follow you even after throwing her/him up in a boiling water or in the center of the ocean

I dun think that is an ideal friend. that is just like ur servant who is willing to do anything u bid or ask.

sorry, if i use harsh words.

amisa-das

its all right
shoku..
well rorenzu.
if this is what u think of an ideal friend
then so be it..

My boyfriend is the ideal friend (we were good mates for a few months before we got together). He gives me my space but also knows when I feel the need for company. He's not posessive and trusts me as I trust him. He's hard on me sometimes, because he knows that indulging me if I'm having bad days and mood swings sn't going to make me into a stronger or better person.

amisa-das

Quote by crsgMy boyfriend is the ideal friend (we were good mates for a few months before we got together). He gives me my space but also knows when I feel the need for company. He's not posessive and trusts me as I trust him. He's hard on me sometimes, because he knows that indulging me if I'm having bad days and mood swings sn't going to make me into a stronger or better person.

thats really nice
youshould treasure him alot
people like him are so rare

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by amisa-das

Quote by crsgMy boyfriend is the ideal friend (we were good mates for a few months before we got together). He gives me my space but also knows when I feel the need for company. He's not posessive and trusts me as I trust him. He's hard on me sometimes, because he knows that indulging me if I'm having bad days and mood swings sn't going to make me into a stronger or better person.

thats really nice
youshould treasure him alot
people like him are so rare

not a lot of people look afar and extensively. I suppose.

amisa-das

yeah
but its depending on how much you trust that particular person

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.