Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Last of the year display (12th edition) voting - Minitokyo

Last of the year display (12th edition) voting

Group announcement by Doujinshi-Support-Club

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

It would seem like i already am late by approx a day, so i'm trying not to have the gap widen any further.

Anyway, as everyone could have guessed, this is to announce the deadline for the 12th DSC display. Therefore, the voting week (till the 3rd of december it will be) is open. Please send your votes the usual way (by PM to me), and as a little reminder, only 2 votes are allowed, one per category (regular and colored).
I actually already got a vote (ahah, some people are up to date, which i don't seem to be at the moment). Sorry to everyone i have to answer (peg chan, i'll answer sooon ^_^').

Please send your votes *bows*

Oh, and no new display opened, so don't send any entries, but prepare for more ;).

Gambatte everyone, and take care :D

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.