Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any clocks in your home? How many show the correct time/ work? - Minitokyo

Any clocks in your home? How many show the correct time/ work?

Any clocks in your home?

none!*shocked*
1 votes
1-4
3 votes
even more!
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Don't count those that are in your computer or wristwatches! You can include those on the TV, though. I have 4 clocks in my house, 3 are digital and one isn't. Only two of them show the correct time! The non-digital doesn't even work, and the other is 45 minutes ahead. X-P :nya: ^_^'

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

I have about 3 clocks that are the correct time :) ones in my room and the other is in the kitchen and ones on the TV :)

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

I have one, my television. One on my cellfone (BlackBerry. I have one digital clock in my bedroom. That makes 3.. A nice friendly number.... all are set 15 minutes soI can get to work on time ! LoL !

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

I have a watch that I consider my clock. I never wear it seriously. The hands are one hour before and the numbers in the middle are currently correct. During daylight savings, I don't have to change the time! Cuz its already there! Lolz.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

erm, as far as ones that display the time all the time there is 3 alarm clocks, a normal analogue clock *i think there is another outside*, the Microwave, my VCR and thats about it i think from memory

about 6 =D

Signature Image

I have eight clocks in my house. Two of the I can count of being accurate as they are automic clock.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.