Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Frosty Christmas - Minitokyo

Deletion of Frosty Christmas

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I'm not exactly sure why this was deleted? I had it up last year I believe and it got deleted because it got corrupted or something. If I need to provide a link to something, let me know. I'm just wondering why because the reasons didn't make sense to me?

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

paste the automated message you got from botchii and also the item in question

Signature Image

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

I deleted it as a suspected rip. A signature from a website that you've never mentioned is on it, and since the site itself is down, I decided to err on the side of caution.
If you can prove that you made the wall, then I'll restore it.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Ah, that was my old website that went down once my ex-BF left me. My email for this site should be Yoko (at) kyouri.net Not sure what kind of proof otherwise?

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.