Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free your inner waller contest update - Minitokyo

Free your inner waller contest update

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 6 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

hello everyone. Ive decided to extend the contest deadline until Dec. 3. It seems that some people are not yet finished, and some captains are not recieving responses from team members. If you have not replied to your captain or submitted a wall, please remember that you are part of a team and have the responsibility to complete your "duties" as a participant in this contest. To those whom I left a guestbook reminder - you can disregard that notice, but remember that even if the deadline is not in 2 days, its still only a couple days more. I also did not realize that I set the deadline in the middle of the week. If I keep the deadline on the 30th, it may be a little difficult for some of the judges to get the time to judge all these entries (since theres about 28..) I always hate it when groups set deadlines in the middle of a week because I usually need the weekend to finish my walls...so Since dec. 3rd is a sunday (atleast where I live), you have until that day. That way, you will have the rest of this week, including a friday and a saturday to finish your walls. If you already submitted your wall, and would like to work on it a bit more, that is fine also.

Captains, if you have team members that are not responding to your PMs, please let me know
(besides kawaii-chicken and PinkPrincessLacus)

btw...does anyone have any ways to contact Hunterblue other than through MT? like MSN, or AIM...anything will help. I remember someone saying that he/she is Hunterblue's sister/brother...Im sorry, I dont remember who it is, but if you read this, please contact me! Thanks ^-^

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Thanks for the extend... Starr... @_@

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

yeah. i feel almost doomed. x_X

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

thanks for the extent (for other members...cuz i've already finished my wallie...^^....and also i've sent it to my captain, kawaii-chicken)..
^^
so...for all those who haven't finished theire wallies yet...good luck and work as hard as u can...^^
i think this contest will be pretty interesting..^^
i can't wait to see what will the 2nd around be about...^^
take care
and have a nice day all...^^

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

It's been extended. Thanks god, I've sent it yesterday to kawii-chicken. I hope she had received it...

Signature

Thanks.....................................(...)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.