Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hay can somone help me - Minitokyo

hay can somone help me

page 1 of 1 9 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

yes i woke up this mornin and turnt on the tube and started to watch transformers well i soon doze back off and i rembered this anime can some one help me with a name

ok the anime was much like transformers and gundam... there were human piolts who could change there mechs between the froms of somthing like a jet, a humoniod (gundam like) fighting thing and a hybird between the two

i also rember that there were these aliens that they werre fighting and the main ship it's self was the like a powerful BFG like thing

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Hm... aliens...
Would it be Gintama? I'm not sure of the transformer thing, but certain characters are a bit strange

dMp

dMp

^___________^

from your description, i'm guessing it's Godannar. the main hero's name is Go right?

Zone of the enders? there was one of the suits that could transform from jet, to humanoid mech. OR was it ROBOTECH I think thats it. They had humanoid mechs, A jet mech, then a fusion of the two.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

My vote goes for Robotech too, or rather, Macross. Robotech is basically an edited Macross, made to include two more shows that never really was a part of the entire Robotech continuity. (Southern Cross and Genesis Climber Mospeada.) Since the Macross has been released in its original form recently, it's up to you which version you want to get.

It's definitely NOT Godannar, I can tell you that right now.

robotech!

Signature

Shin Getter?

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Could it be Vandread?It does sounds like it.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Its Robotech. The forms are Fighter, Gerwalk, and Battloid mode. The craft is called a Veritech.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.