Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To my fellow Members... - Minitokyo

To my fellow Members...

Group announcement by MT-Singapore

page 1 of 1 10 total items

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Lol i thought i make a more outright introduction of myself...
Well i am the new administrator of this group ^_^... cheya... yes O_O i am...
As what i am incharge of... whatever Ayane-mintz have been doing X-P
So well feel free to pm me with your latest artworks or suggestion or whatevernots you have about this group...
( and yes we need more cosplay pics X-P )
Oh yes if you have any submissions to minitokyo... plase put a url.... i may try to get a banner soon for this group to make your job simple... ^_^

Just wanted to let you peeps know there is this OUTING DATE
Yes the group outing... so far there is one next Sat 9 Dec... and we need confirmation or more suggestion.... and besides that we could also go for The EOY... yes the cosplay event that would be held at the end of the year...

Please reply to that thread... yes this thread: OUTING DATE
If you have any suggestions or feedbacks... or whether you can or cannot make it on that date... :D

Ok that;s all for now...sayonara and have a great weekend everyone :D

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

Quote by asinine( and yes we need more cosplay pics X-P )

somehow... i dont like the sound of that >_____>

Quote by midsummer

Quote by asinine( and yes we need more cosplay pics X-P )

somehow... i dont like the sound of that >_____>

i do 8d

9th dec i got airgear photoshoot. :sweat:

i dont mind ^^

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

finally a helper. i would like to interview some of your cosplayers too to feature on my website. =)

Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax....! congrats...! ^.^ but best to not ask some people for their photos, some might just wanna keep it in private and i noe one of them..! ^.^ am i right[ to that person] hahax..! about the outing date, so are you guys still going? does not seem like many people is going but, when it's comfirm tell me kays..! i'll see if i wanna go again...! hahax..!

Signature Image

Me ? Er.... Ayane has my answers. XD I can't make it. Gomenasai ! Gomenasai ! Gomenasai ! *Bows each time upon saying sorry, further and further from the Admins*

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

A really, really late reply...but I've been a wee bit busy ^_^'. Just wanted to congratulate you on becoming admin :)

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

ROFL!~ what an introduction! you shld have do that earlier.. XD yesh.. yesh.. our new admin... Finally, there's someone here that i can pass down to.. >_<

Quote by asinineAs what i am incharge of... whatever Ayane-mintz have been doing X-P

*coughs* i need to correct you on something.. *coughs more* you are not only doing my stuffs but you are also doing more stuffs.. XD *ebil mode*

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

SakuraYudaji

SakuraYudaji

Kyaaaahh*~

hahax..! :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.