Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't Get to Step 3 of Submitting a Wall - Minitokyo

Can't Get to Step 3 of Submitting a Wall

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Today I tried to submit a new wallpaper to the Tsubasa Gallery, I got to the Step 2 of the wallpaper, but every time I clicked continue it would give me this--> Image

It would say:

MySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/266665/.' at line 4

and etc.

I keep on trying but it still wont let me submit anything, and it said to make a bug report so I am, maybe this will help some :D, and if not Im so sorry -_-.

UPDATE: I got my friend to submit my wallie for me in my name, but it isnt letting her nor I add text to it all it says is this --> Image I tried to EDIT my post but it wont let me it says what i wrote up there, but Its letting me add some but only a little bit and not long messages. The same way with some of my editing of posts as well.

UPDATE: Okay I finally got it to Edit, but I had to do it basically editing one to two sentences at a time -_- or somin, plus I think it might have been b/c I had a link without the url bbcode maybe? B/c when i finally put it on the link it worked better, so sorries for the inconvenice.

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

I had a similar problem a couple of days ago when trying to upload scans. So you're not the only one suffering this problem, my love. In my case, it solved itself after 4 days when I tried uploading on calm moment when there weren't much people online. But looking at your description it sounds like another problem than mine, so I won't be able to help ya.

Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I had the same problem but when i was going to make a post on fai-fans group
So i don't think it's just related to uploading gallery items >.<

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmmm...i dunno..cause i just submit a wallie yesterday and it worked..! mayube try logging out and logging in again..! ^^ sorry can't help..! gomen..!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.