Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Valkyrie Sin - Minitokyo

Tagged under Valkyrie Profile

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Well I don't really know where the best place to post this would be so tried posting here ^_^'. Anyway this is the basic outline for the plot of this anime I'm trying to sell, so tell me if you like it.

After the crucifiction of Jesus Christ the world went into complete and total chaos. The planet was in thrown in darkness, earthquakes caused the ground to open up which freed an evil that no one even knew existed. Humanity realized that they have done a grave mistake and begeed the Lord for forgiveness. The Lord answerd these prayers by send down His best angels(which were all women). He called them Valkyrie; which in His holy tongue ment "Weapons of God" to combat this threat that threatend to not just consume the Earth but wage war against the heavens themselves. With the weapons that they were given they weren't able to completely wipe the threat, but they were able to drive them back to the oblivion from which they came. But once they tried to acend back into the heavens they couldn't. They learned that this was because they were tainted by the sins of humans and were nolonger pure, which forced them to remain on the planet and assimulate.

Now in the present the threat that the world thought was once gone, is being brought back a mysterious force. The only ones that can save the planet now are the reincarnated versions of the Valkyrie, the only problem is no one knows where they are, also they don't know of there powers. Also if they except this destiny their souls won't be able to go to heaven when they die, instead it will just be reincarnated in next generation, and lose them selves in the void of nothingness.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Interesting initial concept however it is not really all that original except in the back story.
I'd work on it a bit more and flesh out the story a little to separate it from the team of hot girls save the world shows (not that those are bad shows, its just nice to go for something original)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

*nods* I like it. I would definitely watch it if it was made. I love stories like that. It makes you wonder who really is the pure ones.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

This is interesting! I feel bad for the first Valkyrie, they cant go to heaven cause of us! >.<

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.