Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Groove adventure rave master - Minitokyo

Groove adventure rave master

Tagged under Groove Adventure Rave

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Well this is 1 of the old old anime have any1 seen finish the episode yet can tell me ka

The last episode I managed to see was episode 40 something when Seighart leaves Haru and them lot after defeating the orachion 6 (mind my spellings)

merged: 12-09-2006 ~ 05:17am
The last episode I managed to see was episode 40 something when Seighart leaves Haru and them lot after defeating the orachion 6 (mind my spellings)

hmmm o ok i'm downloading the last episode so i'll tell u how it ends lo

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

What I can tell you about this series is Rave didn't finished the story in its anime. I think you might dissapointed when hearing this as Rave only have 1 season. If I can remember properly, Haru and his gang almost defeated by Orachion Six when suddenly Seighart appeared in front of Haru and together with Haru, he used his powerful magic to defeat Orachion Six. Maybe someone can continue my story.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

hmmm o ok sob why why why did they stop i noe i watch the last episode for season 1 ish why haven finnish it's so nice

I just rewatched The Groove Adventure RAVE. Think it was a total of 41 episodes, and didn't have a proper end. Apparently there was - and most probably is not going to be, judging from how long ago that was - no second season. D:

Guess we'll just have to make do with the manga. *scowl*

haiz what to do this end like that i wana read the manga liaw where did u get them

I got the manga from one of the local Kinokuniya stores. I only buy Japanese manga because I can't stand the quality of the Chinese translated ones (though they have gotten better over the years), so I'm not sure about how you're going to get them since we're living in different countries. ^^;

Try bk1.co.jp if you want the Japanese version and can't find them locally? XD

ooooo o ok haiz i want to find English 1 i cannot find it all need to pay to be access

Buy it online, then?

well...... i hope that you'll read the manga...... the anime doesn't finish yet and they didn't tend to continue doing the 2nd season....... T_T
but, you can watch the manga.... it's far more better than the anime.........

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

hahahahah hmmm yeah i noe T.T it's bad i noe they didn finnsih for no reason lazy ppl ! ish

rika23

rika23

?-?????

i only watched it when haru have to choose 3 path.. i guess

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

I watced the first 16 episodes or so but then read somewhere that the ending was not an "ending"...so i was disappointed =(
I guess i will read the manga.

it's not the end yet la hmmmm the manga will only be the complete 1 heheh so go watch it

it 's a good series. just dissapointed with unfinished ending. :(. overall it's a good anime, and one of the anime that makes me anime fan :D

hmmm this anime is 1 of the nicest why izzit that that wana stop it it's great very great haiz why oh why sobZzZz

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.