= Doki Chan Has Gone Away ... Well Not Really =

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 13 total items

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Cancel

Since recieving my report card last night, my parents decided that i should spend less time on the computer, since my reading (which is usually my strongest) slipped to a 92 average. Heck, i find nothing wrong with it but my parents decided that it would be the best for me.

So i'll only be on Saturdays and maybe sundays, depending how much work i left for school. I'm really sorry and i hope to be as active during the summer. After that, there's high school x_x

So i hope this group can carry on while i study, study, study. But i wil ltry to sneak on whenever i can or go online on saturdays! My father changed my password to msn so i can't get on until he sees my study habits are better. Well bye bye minna~

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

Cancel

woah, hard..okay..we will wait for you...and miss you..bai ;_;

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Cancel

wow, and 92 is low for reading? O.o well, my English never drops down 90% when i was in grade school even when i wasn't studying so.. hehe.. i understand you. good luck there! and make ur parents PROUD! >.<

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Cancel

That is harsh. Geez.
See ya later.

Signature Image

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

Cancel

What?! *sigh* Your parents are just like mine *sigh* Although my English has never dropped below 97% (*loL* Though I never study on English) they always tell me too that I shouldn't spend so much time on the computer.
Though I understand your reasonings, so keep up and maybe your parents will loosen up a little bit and you can spend more time on comp again :)

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Cancel

Ouch, and I thought my parents were strict x_x
But still, study study study and good luck =D

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

Good Luck Doki-chan <33
I'm about to go on leave too,
My grades are so bad extra credit can't help me >.>

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Cancel

Wow, thats pretty strict...but I hope you can bring your grades up and come back soon! ^_^

Cancel

Aw that sucks. My parents are similar to yours. >_> Except my strongest is mathematics and weakest is English. XD

It's okay though, I'm pretty sure your grades will go up soon. Good luck and keep on studying!

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Cancel

Ooh, that is a bit too strict but I guess it's reasonable for parents to think that way. *sighs* Good luck, Doki-chan. I'm sure you'll do better next time. Aim for the high 90's, you can do it!

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Cancel

Good luck getting your *perfectly fine* grades back up then ! :)

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Cancel

OH MY GOD! you guys are crasy, if i had 92 on anything, or even 80, my dad would be Freaken proud of me! XD lol! Man i would be Soo pised if my dad said anything about me, and my computer, and my grades! Plus while you are a kid, and you! have a talent in making walls, you should enjoy your self, and plus isnt 92 an A?

Anyways, i think thats just gay! ^^ lol, but Good luck! I am Happy i dont have parents like that, but i feel sorry for you! *Really i do :|*
Well, Good Luck once again, and Be back soon!
Love
~Kioko~

momo48

momo48

Sexy, free & Single

Cancel

whoa! whats that! 92!?
thats a good grade... o_o I dont know wats wrong with it but oh wells!
Good luck!~ hope to see you around HnS!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.