Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DID Takayuki made the right choice? *Spoilers* - Minitokyo

DID Takayuki made the right choice? *Spoilers*

Tagged under Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

After i've seen the anime Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien i've thought about the choice Takayuki made?
This lead to to this question: "do you think Takayuki made the right choice? I mean who would you chose if you were him: Hayase or Mitsuki?
If i were Takayuki i would staywith Mitsuki no matter what but then again i never had a girlfriend which has been in a coma for 3 years so i am just assuming.
Now gentlemen please honor my curiosity with your answers :D!

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

It was Mitsuki Hayase vs Haruka Suzumiya :)

I would go for Haruka *though she was in coma for 3 yrs*. It would show how much you love someone. How strong your love for this person really is.

I thought Narumi is an idiot, and Mitsuki is... A nymph. (don't get me wrong here, that's what I think ^^).

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

I have to say that after watching this show, I still don't know who I would choose. I don't think I would have gotten together with Mitsuki after Haruka went in a coma so I would be able to stay faithful to her when she woke up. But if I started a relationship with Mitsuki I would have to stay with her, even though I know I would still have feelings for Haruka.

You know, when I think about it, this series just makes me feel like crap. It's depressing and you end up thinking about it too much. I can honestly say that I think that it's going to take a while for me to get over it.

Also, I don't think Mitsuki was a bad person. She did what she thought she needed to to keep Takayuki from emotionally destroying himself. She was being anything but selfish. Also, calling her a Nymph is a bit strong. Sure she was willing to sleep with a stranger just to sabotage her relayionship with Takayuki, but if he hadn't been so insensitive, maybe they could have worked things out. I have to blame Akane the most, because she didn't understand everyones part of the story, and just went around accusing people and making them fell worse.

All in all though, I tought that they did a good job of ending this series considering I thought that there was no good way to end it.

I think, there is only one most right choice and Takayuki did it.

I'm surprised to find that the Haruka mob haven't gotten here! :O ...

I'm a supporter of Mitsuki and I KNOW he made the only correct choice given the circumstances. How much of a bastard would it make him if he'd just used Mitsuki for three years while being willing to drop her for somebody else.

While I obviously feel sympathy for Haruka's position, I'm not entirely convinced at how real her relationship with Takayuki was in the first place? I was never convinced they honestly knew each other very well. There may have been love, but whose to say how long that relationship would have stood the test of time? Sorry to say but real relationships need more than love to flourish.

Whereas Mitsuki and Takayuki saw the good and the bad sides of each other with the backdrop of life as two working adults with.... frankly, more real problems.

In my opinion, I think takayuki made the right choice. Imagine yourself in his position, he's blaming himself for everything he's done to haruka and everybody and during that time he was hiding in his home for year.

Who took care of him? Mitsuki did for a whole freakin year of her time and she sacrificed everything of her life just to be with some loser named takayuki. She tried cheering him up and made tried her best to stay composed. But in the end she couldn't stand being second to first.

Haruka and takayuki's love was good while it lasted, but it's to say it's only high school love. So it's easily forgettable, but first love stays with you forever?

If this was a decision that I had to choose, I would take Mitsuki over Haruka anyday because Mitsuki was there for me during the hardships and it was over three years and she took care of me which shows her affection for me, I would be grateful just to be with her instead of the other way around.

Mitsuki > Haruka

and plus Mitsuki is beautiful. =]

I really think that he made the right choice... I think that deep down it was Mitsuki that he trully loved...

Totally agree he did the right choice, besides i never felt like he was really in love with Haruka... he just felt guilty for the accident thats all

I'm sorry, but I MUST disagree! i have no sympathy for Mitsuki whatsoever! Haruka loved him first! and btw, it was Takayuki AND Mitsuki's fault that Haruka ended up in a coma in the first place! if mitsuki would just let takayuki go c his girlfriend instead of forcing him to buy her a gift, then Takayuki would've gotten there on time and Haruka wouldn't have gotten hit by the car! And while Haruka was in the hospital, Takayuki just left her and replaced her for Mistuki who betrayed her best friend! Haruka wasn't DEAD! that's cheating! I couldn't stand watching the rest of the episodes with him kissing Mitsuki!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.