Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My dream - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I was wondering if you would help me with my dream.

I was on a buss, one of those big red london doubble dekers, I think I was in London (I use to live there) there were lots of people on the bus.

There was a man there with short blond hair, blue eyes and he wore glasses, I felt like I knew him but I didn't, he kept asking me were the bridge was and I said I didn't know but he smiled at me and told me that I did know were it was.

We got off the buss together and walked along he took my hand and I didn't stop him. We walked and walked till we came to what I thought was a park, but when we got inside it was a huge forest, he lead me threw it and when we came out the other side we were infrount of a castle and the man said. "I am with you, I am allways with you and this is our home."

wired or what?

Sometimes dreams don't mean anything but that one sounds like a very nice dream! The first thing that I thought of after reading about your dream is that you would like to find someone that will always be with you and to live with that person someplace safe where he can protect you.
Other then that I have no clue. Sometimes when you have a dream you can figure out why you probably dreamt that. Other times you have dreams that are so off the wall you would never be able to figure out why you had it. I am a very vivid dreamer and every night I have very elaborate dreams that I remember. My friends got me a dream encyclopedia because I was always talking about my dreams and trying to figure them out. Once I went to college and took a few psych classes I realized that dreams are your brains way of working things out and thinking of things that you are worried about, want, or make you happy. Things that you don't normally let yourself think about when you are awake.
Sorry if this didn't help much! Have happy dreams and a good night's sleep!

nice weird dream (all dreams are weird in some way or another)
what could it mean? ...maybe you are waiting for someone special ;)

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

That is kinda odd, can you think of anyone that the guy on the bus might represent? I'd say since you used to live in London this is probably based on a memory from your past, so if that person does indeed represent someone, its probably someone you don't see anymore. Also the glasses might indicate you see him as a senior rather than a companion so to speak. The castle and all that seems to say to me that this person is someone you trusted, someone who protected you.

I have no idea about the bridge though, does that mean anything to you?

No the bridge meant nothing and I didn't know this person I spoke to but I felt really confotable with him. . . like I had known him for ages, I had this really warm feeling in my tummy and felt happy.

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Probalbly you longed for a person to be happy with. Avoiding hatred and embracing happiness. Are you fulfilled with that or do you need more things in life? I think the bridge was gap between the choices you have to make. Cross it and be with that guy or stay put and ponder about other things.

I don't know much about dreams, but I do know this: your dream is much happier than mine! I had a dream of being trapped in an underground maze. Each room had several doors for me to choose from. You could hear growls in the distance. I dreamt of leaving the maze alive. The growls were the noises of velociraptors (predatory dinosaurs). One wrong turn and I was food! Then I woke up early in the morning! Hahahaha.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

Mary Poppins used to say "Dreams are desires" and so Uncle Freud...! ^_^

hmm so this could be a person I am yet to meat to cross a meteaphorical bridge with.

Wow A-10 your dream sounds syary, mazes usaly represent the path of life though and the growling could mean that you fal preasured into makeing a dession.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.