Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zaraki's Bankai - Minitokyo

Zaraki's Bankai

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 9 total items

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

Well i searched and i didn't find it so :)

Anyone woundered how Zaraki's Bankai would be (if he actualy bothered to get along with his Zampactou)

i think he'd be the strongest capitan (maybe as good as Aizen if we count out his spell abilities)

Signature
I just ask for Elegance, Logic and common sence. Why dose everyone think i ask a ideal?

It has puzzled me to. I think between him and Ichigo they would make the greatest team in Bleach. Nobody could touch them.

i would have to see his shikai first before i have an idea of what his bankai would look like.I do think he is the strongest captain,but he is nowhere near Aizen.

I would like to c it!

Uhh... His bankai shall not be shown becasue the story will end once it shows up... You see, once he uses his bankai, Bleach's universe is no more... XD

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

i was curious bout it too..hope it's something cool, cuz i like him! XD

Kenpachi's Shikai and Bankai have a slim chance of being shown, this is because he is incredibly powerful already without them. If he gains these powers, then there is really no point in Ichigo being the main character, because Kenpachi will steal all of the thunder.

I do agree that Aizen is powerful, but so far, the only thing that i've seen him do is hypnotize people into thinking he is so powerful, but we'll see. ^_^

LMFAO!SO TRUE BLUEGURL!he seriously has hypnotized people into thining he uber powerfull but i think deep down hes just a soft coward....a smart soft coward....but i hate him with an undying passion so what am i talking about!

Hasuke

Hasuke

Type-Moon Tard

Even if Zaraki had them, do you honestly believe he would actually bother using them? He already gimps himself so opponents have SOMEWHAT of a chance.

Plus there's that theory that his Zanpakutou is just like Zangetsu. Permanately released. (Because it doesn't resemble an Asauchi, the Zanpakutou with no names. It resembles his Rukongai sword, which makes people think thats the same sword he had as a wandering soul. However, Tousen's Zanpakutou looks exactly like the one wielded by the shinigami he loved.) So I'm thinking Zaraki got his Zanpakutou, and was so absurdly strong the sword itself released and took the form of the weapon he was familiar with.

But we'll never know. Kubo himself said in an interview that he wanted to deal with Zaraki and develop him more, though.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.