Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Urgent!, someone had using my account - Minitokyo

Urgent!, someone had using my account

page 1 of 1 8 total items

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Hi everibody i need help!
many time ago, i been in the site, and when i load a page, i was in another account, and can't return it.
i reset my password, and i can enter in my account again..

Recently i can't enter my account so frecuently, but al my credits was spend and my free download quota. i been check my account and my pageviews is moved, and the last online is one day ago but i have like 2 weeks i don't have time to enter to MT (look)

Pageviews
Last Online
2d 6h ago

Pageviews
Last Online
1d 6h ago

Signature

Did you try reporting it? To a moderator, or even to the admin?

This is serious - we can't just let this kind of thing happen to an MT member. Though ... being inexperienced ... I really wouldn't know what to do ...

Best report this. Whoever's doing this might do this to alot of other people as well.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

There has been no reports of any type of hacking so that should not be cause, this appears to be an isolated incident however there are a lot of things that need to be clarified before we can fully understand what your problem is.

You said when you loaded the page you were in another account; Do you know/remember who's account it was and also are you using a public computer. If you log into your account on a public or home computer that other family members use, they will instantly be in your account if you haven't logged out.

Assuming the cause isn't that someone knows your password, at the moment it appears your leaving yourself logged in on a computer someone else is using. Do you think this is the case?

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

zenky

zenky

no sory don't remenber the account, and not had using a public computer, always visit Mt in my computer, the incident whit the change log was in my pc, when isit another pages in MT. and nobody knows my password, and i had ben reset the password every time when log.

when happend the change log, i report in this thread:
hacking account?

yesterday when live MT have
Pageviews

today when enter
Pageviews
and the time was the 1 hour, when enter most than 12 hours ago.

thanks for help.

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Ok, but aren't pageviews the number of times someone visits your userpage? So obviously it'll go up.
The only thing that looks like it should be given some thought is that your FDQ and credits went down.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

As Chloe-chan said pageviews is other people viewing your page so it will go up regardless of your activity, as for the time you last logged on I'll say this. In an attempt to make MT go faster a lot of tinkers were done and this has had a strange effect on numerous time straps so my recommendation there would be to ignore it unless it can be linked to the fact that someone else is using your account. I'm actually going to do a little experiment/log to see whether there is indeed any relation regarding that.

A few generic boring questions which might help:
When you say you reset your password do you mean change it to a completely different password everytime you log on?
What internet browser are you using?
Are you running a download acceerator?
Does anyone else have access to the computer your using to access MT?
There's no viruses or trojans on the computer?

That's all I can think of for now and if it's something else I'll probably be stumped.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

zenky

zenky

A few generic boring questions which might help:
When you say you reset your password do you mean change it to a completely different password everytime you log on?
R= yes, i think wiht this the problem stoped, but not.
What internet browser are you using?
R=Firefox 1.5.0.9
Are you running a download acceerator?
R= no.
Does anyone else have access to the computer your using to access MT?
R=No, sometimes my brother but just to check mail and other things.
There's no viruses or trojans on the computer?
R= i don't thinks so. i scan my Pc so frecuently and dont install any software.

That's all I can think of for now and if it's something else I'll probably be stumped.
yesterday when lived MT
Pageviews

today when enter
Pageviews
Last Online
1h 55m ago

all my credits gone and my free download quota too :angry:

-_- T_T T_T
thanks for your help.

Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Again Pageviews are suppose to increase, that means other people are looking at your Member page, it's not a bug.

Secondly when you first log onto your account are your credits and your free download quota already at zero before you download anything or is it occuring after?

If your credits were at zero they will stay at that unless you start to participate in the forums and galleries, only then will you gain credits. Your free download quota however should have 5 on it that will refresh every 24 hours.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.