Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Retirement. Have you thought about it? - Minitokyo

Retirement. Have you thought about it?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

So, how many people here have set up any plan toward retirement? I'm willing to bet that this is subject matter most of MT members have not even thought about it. After all, most of you are in the teens to 20's range, right? ^_^'

Seriously, I want to bring this matter up because the sooner you make plan for saving toward retirement, you will be financially secure when the time comes. I'm probably one of the old man here since I'm 48 right now. In my case, I have made plan for it but in hindsight I wish I had started it sooner. If you have a job right now and you're in a position to set aside a percentage of your earnings in savings than the power of compound interest will leave you a nice figure by the time you take advantage of it.

I expect no one to respond to this thread since it is not even relevant toward anime and a dry subject at that but I hope some of you wil think about it and plan ahead. Too many people will wake up one day and find out they are no longer working and have very little money to live on.

I'm 22, so I haven't really thought about it yet. It's not something I worry about.

I try to save as much money as I can while still enjoying life.

Sometimes i ve wondered about the far far future of my life. BUT, right now i should be thinkin of how to run my life n achieve independence. In other words i should do all i can now for the future (something like that).

amisa-das

rebecca aka. akiru goshimoz

i still young now i care more about my studiest and what iwanna be in the future...
have u tot bout it?

im stil young but ill defintally think about it when older

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

*feels guilt*
I spend most of my money as soon as I get it because it's either I need to use it for University (materials and books ... or food T.T) or on other things like clothes and such because I never got a chance to get them before >_>;;
But after reading your post, I'd starting to feel a bit edgy that one day I might wake up one day and have to sell everything I've got just to feed myself x__x;;;
Plus I don't have a job as school is just demanding.
*digs out some money and puts it in a piggy bank >_>*

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.