Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ULTIMATE HELLSING! how many episodes are there? - Minitokyo

ULTIMATE HELLSING! how many episodes are there?

Tagged under Hellsing

page 1 of 1 23 total items

loveable-IY

Random Artist

Can anyone out there tell me how many episodes of hellsing (ULTIMATE HELLSING) there are? I want to know how many of the subbed version there is.

Is Have 6 OVAs, 50 minutes 2 Episodes on DVD.

merged: 12-26-2006 ~ 07:33pm
Subbed Version on DVD {English & Japanese}

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

If they're following the manga more than the first OVA series did, then there should be around ten episodes or so since the manga is supposed to be ten volumes as well.

right?

There are 2 but they are going to release 1 more in the following months, another at the end of the year and the others has no prevision

any idea when the next episode is coming out?

in the states, 3-31-07 is when Vol. 2 is released, they released so far 3 episodes i believe, but guessing in total, will be 10 or so..i think :\

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

You could probably find a fansub near the Japanese release date for volume 3, which is in early Feb. Not too bad of a wait!

Skiddings

What ho, Good Sir!

Is the new series any good then?

there had a website u can watch it episodes>>>>

Slothy7

MR

i have heard the season is very good but i have not yet been able to watch it! i have watched my friend watchng it once but i was reading spawn so did not pay attention!

brownie45

scarecrow

they mentioned 6 but there will probably be more.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled with convincing the world he didnt exist

As far as I know there are currently 2 released, and the 3rd is supposed to be out in Japan sometime in April. The offical release in the US for OVA two is in June, according to Suncoast preorders. Though, you can see OVA II at Sakura Con in Seattle in the first part of April...

It follows the manga more, so there could be any number of episodes, depending on how long the manga run ends up being.

merged: 03-13-2007 ~ 07:52am

Quote by SkiddingsIs the new series any good then?

Any good? It's utterly fantastic. I started watching the old series before I read the manga, so I didn't know the departures it had taken and I loved it anyway. But now that I'm more familiar with cannon, the OVAs seem to be following it pretty well, and they're gorgeous to boot.

And I just can't get over how much I love the English voice-actors. XD

I've got ova's 1-3 so far and I haven't heard and information on a release of 4 or any more after that...

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I agree with katenator, The newer "Ultimate" version is much better than the original anime. Much darker and apparently more true to the manga.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I have seen OVA's 1-3 and now have to trawl through forums to get any info on more OVA's ...I cant wait to see more!

loveable-IY

Random Artist

Yea neither Can i, I just recently saw the 3rd one, The fourth one will be out in october 11th

*** I think, I checked on wikipedia

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Quote by loveable-IYYea neither Can i, I just recently saw the 3rd one, The fourth one will be out in october 11th

*** I think, I checked on wikipedia

Actually it's the 3rd ep that comes out on DVD in north america on Oct 11th.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

i have only 3 chapters. when the other chapters are going to be released?

sorry I don't know ..!
but i really want to see this anime ..

The new OVA's are definitely better then the original that was released. I can't wait till the complete series is released in the U.S., it just seems to take forever for them to dub them in English once they hit Japan. I don't mind watching it in subtitles but for some reason I just love Alucard's voice in English.

i think we have to wait until next year to get the completed ova T_T

You know, I like the new Hellsing Ultimate, but it lacks the cool-factor that the original had with the soundtrack. The soundtrack for Ultimate really does nothing for me...

13 Episodes of Hellsing the Animated Series.
3 OVA's in England, 4 in Japan. The dub of 4 is on delay. (Yet Again.)
And 10 Books known so far.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.