Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Make-a-Friend skin submissions! - Minitokyo

Make-a-Friend skin submissions!

Group announcement by Make-A-Friend

page 1 of 1 6 total items

We have recieved our first group background skin submission from Akair-chan! I took her slices and made them into one image so that you guys can view it easier, and we don't have to have a member upload the group skin to his or her user page.

Here is Akari-Chan's skin submission! http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1285/previewofmafskinnr8.jpg

Yes, it is very pink, but I think that it is adorable!

If there are any more submissions just send them to me and I will post your submission like Akari-chan's and we can start the voting process!
If you have any questions about the contest, or you just need some pointers, just let me know through this thread, the group page, or just contact me through my guestbook or PM. Happy skin making!

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

It is adorable! Akari-Chan did a fantastic job on the shin.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

So cute! :D

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

pinknessss! ^^ but its great! wonderful job Akari-chan!

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

OMG that is sooooo cute!
Very good job Akari-chan.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

It's great!
Excellent job Akari-chan.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.