Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 am i a Jinx? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

well...i recently felt that i am a total jinx. its like everytime i am around, there has got to be sth that goes very wrong. :( have anyone here felt like me too?

i think i might be a jinx cause i was on the computer and my brother wanted to get on so i loged of and then after 3 minutes when my brother was on the computer kept freezing up lol

merged: 01-06-2007 ~ 11:46am
i think i might be a jinx cause i was on the computer and my brother wanted to get on so i loged of and then after 3 minutes when my brother was on the computer kept freezing up lol

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

ok wow.....hahax..! sometimes it's like that and you are not jinx, it's just you were there at the wrong time sort of thing..! >.< dun believe in it too much..! nothing worth to be stressed about..! so cheer up..! ^_^ no use feeling down because of this..! you'll gte through it eventually..! things happen for a reason, obsticables which block your way you have to overcome it to acheive something..! ^^ so no your not a jinx and yes sometimes this happens to me as well, so hang in there..! ^^

Signature Image

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Don't worry, i'm usually in the wrong place at the wrong time. Never goes right. Just because you think your a jinx doesn't mean you are. Maybe just by being there you could learn a bit. If you look at all the bad stuff all the time, you won't be able to do anything. Just don't worry too much on it, look back and see what you can fix so next time you can do it better.
Don't think so bad.

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

There are days when all around me is fine... but there are also THOSE DAYS. the days when everything goes against you and when you think that it couldn't be any worse....if you find out that it can be much worse than that. But alas these days are pretty rare though i had one two days ago.

yeah ...no wonder i have another nickname ...[J]inx and [J]inxxxer
the only problem is that I jinx myself X-O

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

roly-poly

floater

i don't know if you call it a jinx but i have a knack for breaking things, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. when i say this, lots of people disagree but give me something new and by the time i give it back it'll be broken in some way.

but you can't get too down about these kinds of things. sometimes you have those crappy days but i'm sure you have a lot more days where everything just clicks.

Signature

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Don't think too much about it.. Coincidence.. that's all.
haha

Hmm. Maybe you're just one of those people who's job in life is to be the one that makes others feel less clumsey ;)

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

You are what you think you are......
......Most of the time.

yep u are u are 1. i strongly suggest that you end ur life now so others dun have to suffer thanks to you

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

^ haha i sure hope you were not serious there...sounds funny to me

hey Athrun-yume-san...add me to your list since i always mess things up...but hahaha i sure aceepted that fact and now it does not matter much, i live my life and mess things up and laugh at how i messed it up then move on ...lool...lalalala~

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

You might be if you believe in that kinda stuff. I think what you say plays apart in Destiny, but it is not always a bad thing.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well... I think some people really think about that but I believe that no person is a jinx, whatsoever. Most people may be messy, but it's in how you act and I think the level of your confidence is too high or too low.

Just act normal... what you really are and I think everythink would be fine. :)

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.