Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Test] Are you a psychopath? - Minitokyo

[Test] Are you a psychopath?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

This will test it. Please read the beginning first and then vote. I will publish a legend to the results later, so just read and vote. When you return in a week, I'll edit this to let you know your score. The test will reveal if you are a good-hearted person or if you are able to kill. Please don't spoil if you know the resolution already.
So, here the story goes:
A girl was to some of her relative's funeral. She saw a handsome young man there, but because she didn't manage to ask his name, they got separated. Few days later, she killed her sister. What was her motive?
Now you can return to the poll.
And wait for edit, I'll say which answer means you are a killer.

EDIT: Here is the resolution as promised. Of course, the right answer is the one where she wants to meet him on another funeral. This one is gross, but true. I didn't reply "correctly," but my mother did. The problem here is that you see the right one among the answers given. You should guess it all by yourself to be considered ill-minded.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

KenjiHiragizawa

KenjiHiragizawa

Lego Knight

Er... my answer was the most logical one from my point of view, let's see if i'm a psycho o_O

well... as if that were new to me muehehehehe xD!!

Signature Image

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

well i put down my vote so i'll check back in a week to see if i'm a psycho or not

Signature Image

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

Hmm.. I have a bad feeling that I'm a psycho...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

Let's see, let's see..... :hmpf:

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

I voted for the grave atmosphere becuase its the best place to pick up chicks :D

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

My choice seemed to encompass another one, so I chose it.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

I'm having that bad feeling mentioned above -- I think I qualify as a psycho o_O. But my answer made the most sense. >_>.

Voted...........hope I don't end up being a psycho.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

"She wanted another funeral to meet him.">>>>>>>>>>>>>>I think this means your a psychopath.

Signature

I know I'm not a psycho...I got this as an e-mail forward awhile ago, won't spoil it for ya. :D

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

I read it befor,my answer that show me is a psycho! ^_^'

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

akari-tenshi

akari-tenshi

Happy-happy, joy-joy!

let's see how psycho akari-chan is.... hahaha XD

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

I already know that I'm a psycho.
Nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't start running around and screaming like mad.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

i guess i figured maybe the guy was the priest at the funeral

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

"She wanted another funeral to meet him" best answer ever :D

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Well I voted, and that vote option happens to be the most popular currently, streaming ahead by a difference of 13 votes. I shall be back in a week. XD

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

I took this test before and i didn't get it dang it...........

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

"She wanted another funeral to meet him" of course...

hmm.. i dont get it...???

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

well, i made this test before, and i can say i'm ok ^^ , yeah, i'm a psycho XD, lolz

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

argh!! I can't take it...!!! The anxiety is sooo excruciating!!! haha!! what's the answer!! I can't wait a week!! hahaha!!!

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

pyreleaf... your icon scares me... its to cute for posting in a thread like this...

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm..i guess...she just wanted to see him gain..so another funeral would be nice...u can think this was the thought of thinking if she is a really really "want to have and must have" person...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.