Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wouldbe Voice Actor's and Actress - Minitokyo

Wouldbe Voice Actor's and Actress

do you think some of the same voice ators are uses to often?

Yes
1 votes
No
2 votes
Get New people
1 votes
Keep things the same
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

As you all probraly know alot of the Anime we watched that dubbed in the US is done by alot of the same people. ~_~...Not that that a bad think BTW but if companies constenly use the same people over and over no one new can get in the business. plus if you live somewhere you can't go to acting auditions what do you do? ~_~ if your someone here who want to get into the Anime business as a voice actor how you go about doing it? Me personally i'd rather make them then act in them. But what's you opinion on this subject. :nerd:

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I don't watch anime with english voices. But i sometimes watch anime with french voices, since it's my language. And yeah, it's always the same people dubbing the characters.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

I don't really like dubbed anime, but we constantly use the same voice actors too, so after a few series, it gets kind of annoying... I think they should have different actors for every different voice actor in the original version. Would be a lot better imho.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I find it interesting/funny (funny in the sense that it's amusing) when I recognize a voice in anime. However, I do agree with you that it's difficult when an aspiring voice actress or actor does not live near a possible audition area (the closest for me would be either Texas or, I think, Canada, though I live several states away...).
Take care,
~"TreaGirl".

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.