Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PS3 Bluetooth Controller on PC? - Minitokyo

PS3 Bluetooth Controller on PC?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Hello! I realized that my laptop is build-in Bluetooth, and since the PS3's controller is bluetooth... Has anyone experienced it working? I want a gaming pad for playing on my laptop, but I don't know which would be better... The XBox 360 controller or the PS3? Haha.... X-O

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Well I have heard of people using Xbox 360 and Wii to surf the web, but ill have to look into it more to see how.

I haven't heard anything about the PS3 controller, but plenty of people have the Wii controller working. I don't know why the PS3 controller hasn't been done yet as far as I know, but it should be possible.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i'm sure somehwere in future someone will create the appropriate drivers for the ps3 controller to work as a game controller for PC.

There are adaptors for PS2 and ps1 controllers, the adaptor plugs into the usb port and connect your controller to that, that is if you have a ps1/2 controller already

Signature Image

Check this it makes the ps3 controller work on the PC

http://www.ps3-hacks.com/2007/01/25/ps3-sixaxis-controller-used-in-windows/

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

OMG! SWEET NWA12!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.