Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny : Who wish for Shinn's Death?! - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny : Who wish for Shinn's Death?!

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Shinn's Death

Dead
47 votes
Alive
38 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Shinn was a pain in the butt.....
He should've died a long time ago along with Kira Yamato and.... Athrun

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I wish he is Dead i cant stand this bastard hes my most hated charakter in all Gundam Serien. Hes selfish and arogant. But the main resen is he cant save Stellar
by killing Kira jamato in Berlin Battel with Destroyer Gundam

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Shinn has to die..
he's an annoying bastard that almost killed Kira... and besides... he said all those harsh words to Cagalli... he derves to die... he thinks he's all that but in the long run the best gundam pilot is indubitably... KIRA YAMATO... or... ATHRUN ZALA... well... I think it's Kira since he's the ultimate coordinator and al....

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Die! He's behaving like a spoilt child that is impulsive and irrational. And his pilotting skills is so poor that he got decimated by Athrun. He should just die in the last battle.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

YEAH! go doomlich!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

YENESIS

YENESIS

Daysi & Mu

yes shinnn its to kill be dead i hate

Yenesis ama a los conejitos

He deserves to die... first, he and Stellar will be together, maybe... Second, I hate him because he hates Cagalli, and she is my fav character! Die Shinn! I hate you!

i prefer him dead to be honest -__-.... he used to irritate me a LOT... He gets cocky and conceited very easily and he's constantly blinded by his complete ignorance x.x.... xD... basically he acts like the world is revolving around him x.x! I like some characters like these but this one just bugs me too much

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Well, personally I want him to just piss off and die when he destroy Freedom, but when I saw the Final Plus, I just thought "Oh well..."

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

Quote by MapleRose

Quote: Sure, he acts like an ass most of the time and may seem under developped, but that's because Kira and Athrun took over the show. So yeah, blame Fukuda and his wife that can't write a script for Shinn's crappy character.

Yes, blame the writers for Shinn's crappy character development (and crappy plot development). They were doing so well for SEED (like Kira and Athrun and most other characters), I wonder what went wrong (the character development for Luna and Stellar, who are both connected to Shinn, are crappy too)... I mean, even at the end, he still went beserk and almost killed Luna O_o

Lol, Odeena described Shinn's character so very well :D. I feel his character goes in circles a lot of the times. Just when you think he's finally gonna understand and grow up, he goes back to being a jerk and selfish little kid who doesn't see anything beside his own problems...

And I think Athrun and Kira took over later on because Shinn isn't making out as a good main character as they'd hoped. Athrun and Kira are more popular than Shinn, and lots of fans (like me) want to see them back instead of the crazy kid who screams a lot and is very annoying. And you know you're not the main character anymore when your machine in the title card gets replaced by someone else's :D

So yeah, many many times I wanted Kira to finish Shinn off (or Athrun, or the Archangel, or even funnier, Stellar XD - yes I have a morbid sense of humour). Sure I felt sorry for him, but that lasted about half an ep, until he started yelling again =_=;; Even at the end of Final Plus, I still dislike him (sure he grew up somewhat and is less of a jerk, but still an annoying kid)...

i dont really agree with you guys , however you did get some of the main points now i will explain it very carefully about Shinn. Shinn is a new character that Fukuda made in gundam seed destiny in order to makes the film goes more interesting. I know al of you really love Kira and Athrun after watching the series Gundam seed right ( because of their great friend relation ship and experience) and Fukuda also know that so he create another character that could somehow turns things around a little bit. With the new characteristics. unlike kira and athrun, the only thing in shinn mind is anymosity and revenge which makes him easily to be pursuaded by Chairman Dullindal and makes shinn become nothing more than a fighting soldier for his dominate plan.

Now on the other hand, we could see that because of Chairman and shinn, athrun lost his way and return to zaft did he ( the chairman convince athrun to fight and shinn's words when he talk to Cagalli affected on his thought. futhermore, shinn did save athrun when his zaku just about to fall to earth on the first episodes) so because of shinn and the chairman, athrun has to seperate from Kira and Cagalli.

One more thing is this. Every body know that Kira is a Ultimate Coornator right so nobody could defeated him so there will be no more gundam seed to see because the ending of Gundam seed is perfect cos there are no more leader to cause the war again and since Kira experience as a Ultimate coordinator rose too much after he makes his appearance again in gundam seed destiny. Of course all of you will think that the war will end very quickly because no one could beat Kira and the Freedom but things turned around didnt it, Shinn use tricks on Kira and won the battle that ended the legend of the Freedom. Now , things become interesting Shinn receive a new mobile suite the Destiny (I dont want to say but it actually much stronger than the freedom cos it is the modern technology) now no one could stop shinn and Ray in the battle because Kira can not fight with out his mobile suit and athrun is badly injured after he makes his escape from ZAFT. WOW isnt it means that Shinn and Ray is the one who stronger now is it.

The last thing is thanks to Shinn, Kira and Athrun have their chance to use their new mobile suites and fight togheter again (isnt it great). Finally shinn has to fight against Athrun and Kira on the last battle and get paid to things that he did to achieve nothing at the end and luckily Kira invited shinn to join his "family" and therefore he got a better life and forget all about revenge that last soo long in his memory and even makes him become terrible.

Through out this, we can see that the movie become more interesting and even more success consider a lot of help from this new character. Shinn isnt good but the good thing is he did get out of the evil in his mind and has a better the life with Kira and Athrun so i dont think that make shinn died is a good idea and nor neither agree with some of people that wanted Kira to died because you dont have a good reason for that.

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

Don't be so violent! Shinn can't die! It's true, he acts like a true jerk more often than not, but just think how depressed Athrun would become if Shinn were to die. He would blame himself for not being able to protect the little bastard!
And Lunamaria would cry if Shinn died. We don't want that either, do we?

Member of The-Red-Knight

i really wished he would die man !
cos he not very handsome lor
juz so damn bad tempered
then dunno anything just jump in and scold cagalli and change athrun's mind of staying in orb wif cagalli and get married
also he dunno anything act like he know everything
so selfish
onli care bout his own feelings
yet so naive...
dinno how to control the seed and dun really have much skills in piloting gundam yet tried to defeat kira
somemore wif the help of rey
and at that time kira dun wanna fight lor
HE DESERVE DEATH
MAN I WISH THE SHINIGAMI WOULD RIP HIS SOUL MAN!

that shinn so dumb..! i wan him dead fast fast..! useless guy among all..!

Shin is an awesome character, I don't think he deserves to die lol

Signature

I really hate him i think he should die w/ kira in the battle, it can bring some interesting moment. i think the show would be better with out them

Shinn is gay.

He needs to die, get resurrected, then die again.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

geh. personally, i think all the characters should be dead.

Shinn should have died instead of Heine.

In my opinion, he should continue living. Basically, amongst all the Gundam SEED characters, it seems to me that his character is the most believable. After all, he did had his family killed in front of him. so his reaction is understandable. Also, he is fighting for the same cause as Kira and Athrun, which is to eradicate war. However, he took the opposite side because he had believed that ORB would have kept him and his family safe, which they did not, and because of that, he ends up in ZAFT and becoming the "enemy". Also, it'd have been logical for him to be irrational and rash, as he is after all a 16 yr old teen in a war. Not everyone can think straight at such an age, where peer pressure would have the most effect on their lives. that said, he should continue living, at least to let the anime feel more realistic.

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i dont want him to die!

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

i'm okay with him though i think his personality is kinda irritating. but i don't want him to die. he's too cute.

I personally thought that Shinn's character was going to be interesting at first since he was actually a mobile suit pilot from the military rather than an accidental pilot like Kira. However, I started disliking him when he started using anger as the answer for everything. It's because of this and his wanting to be stronger than the Freedom that Shinn goes from protaganist to antagonist. However, I think that both Shinn dying and staying alive would have been acceptable. Shinn dying because he would make me and a bunch of other people who were annoyed by him very happy, while Shinn living would let them sorta renew his character and make all the Shinnand the Shinn x Luna fans happy.

I hate Shinn, but i don't think (even though he thkns he is the only one that suffers) that Shinn deserves to die. He was stupid and annoying, but this is human nature (for some...), even though the character development was really crappy. So I feel sorry for him.
Anyway would you kill a spoilt brat just for what he is, even if you hate him and he hates you? NO. Of course not! Even if he blames you for killing your family (as Shinn blamed Cagalli)? STILL YOU WOULD NOT KILL HIM! Rational beings such as the majority of us do not just want someone dead because they hate you or you hate them.
Yet I still both feel sorry for him and hate him..
@Kratos1204 i do agree with you that at first shinn's character seemed to be intreseting but it turned to be one of the worst character developments, and just when you thought he knew what he was doing, he turned back to his old arrogant self. its a cycle

Signature
Control the Rage, Shinn!
"This is mankind's dream, mankind's desire, mankind's destiny! To be the strongest, to go the farthest, to climb the highest!To compete, to envy, to hate each other, and to devour one another!" - Rau Le Creuset

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

I think he should die and give back the honor of his family name for engaging on the very thing that killed them. WAR! Shinn is a kid that was exploited, arrogant fool who thinks he knows what is right and wrong. ^_^'

Peace people!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.