Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CardCaptor Sakura 3rd Movie - Minitokyo

CardCaptor Sakura 3rd Movie

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

I red something about a new movie of CardCaptor Sakura.
Does someone know anything about it?
If there is gonna be really a 3rd movie?
And how it'll be? :\

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Hmmm... I'm not sure. I thought it would be highly no because the series aready endeed (besides Tsubasa). Hope there is then. :)

hmm i don't t think it will be a 3rd movie.. that can't it be XD

i dont think there will be any

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

Hmm I dont really think there's gonna be a 3rd movie of CardCaptor Sakura as it, but if there was one, I'd be more than glad! ^_^'

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Doubtful since the second movie brought the story to it's natural conclusion.

It's also doubtful since nobody cares about lovely Kinomoto Sakura while Tsubasa is still around.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I don't think there will be one...

Sakura did capture tha last card, didn't she? The Emptiness card? I guess its all done.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

i havent heard anything about a third cardcaptors series but if there was going to be one it would be pretty awesome but i highly doubt there will be another movie considering that cardcaptors has ended quite a long time ago with the last movie they made

I checked wikipedia (which usually has these kinds of things) and it didn't say anything about it so I'd say not.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please do not bump threads that have already been bumped before.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.