Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Haruhi scan deleted, miunderstand as wallpaper. - Minitokyo

Haruhi scan deleted, miunderstand as wallpaper.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

Quote:
The wallpaper you have submitted entitled Haruhi hits Hack//Sign was removed from Minitokyo because it violated the following policy:

-The image or part of it was directly taken from another website or an image gallery, with or without modifying. We only allow the submission of wallpapers you have created yourself. Usage of stock pictures such as found on Minitokyo may be featured on your submission, but at least some parts must show your creative side.
-The description of your submission was inadequate; i.e. it fails to give basic information about the creation process of the wallpaper, and/or is entirely blank or consists of spam messages/smilies. This in itself conveys the impression of a ripped submission. Refer to the Minitokyo Policy.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to banning.

I've submitted it as scan, not wallpaper.

Signature

Poor thing... this seems to be happening to you a lot :( I hope it gets sorted out...

Astrologica

Astrologica

Sorry, I'm in another castle.

It is a wallapaper I made...
Here SOS Brigade goes RPG by Astrologica

gaaaaa~

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

oh... I'm soo sorry, I found it on imageboard, and there was NOTHING aboute sorce, and when I've checked gallery I made MT to show ONLY group scans. I'm soo sorry.

Signature

Astrologica

Astrologica

Sorry, I'm in another castle.

Well, I guess I have part of the fault for not putting my name on it -_-
But I never thought it would be mistaken as a scan O_O

gaaaaa~

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Wow... it seems this resolved itself before I even saw it!

Oriya, I guess you know now what happened.

Astrologica, take it as a compliment that someone liked your wall that much and thought it was a real scan, but remember in future to include a small sig.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.