Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Release: Harry Potter Book 7 (Final Book of Harry Potter) - Minitokyo

New Release: Harry Potter Book 7 (Final Book of Harry Potter)

Who will die?

Harry Potter
12 votes
Hagrid
1 votes
Hermione
1 votes
Others?
4 votes
Ron Weasley
1 votes
More than one?
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

News

As it is said...
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released on July 21
Also it is the final book for Harry Potter..

Just wanted to hear your take on this...

Also J.K Rowling only sneak information on the book is that at least one main cast of the book will die on the book.... So who do you think will be dead?

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I am 99% sure that harry is going to die in the final book...
He died because he need to sacrifice himself to kill Lord Voldemort...
Or whatever...

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

I'd say Ron, I dunno but it seems like he will.

i agree wid bleach. harry's probly gonna die, n thr may b sum other sacrfices. preparin for the worst! ;)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I am thinking that several will die seeing as Voldy himself never seems to attack without an audience. Will Harry kick the bucket? Weeellll, I don't know but it would not be the first story where the main character dies. In addition, I am thinking Draco may get snuffed while trying to protect his parents and Wormtongue is probably screwed especially if Lupin finds him or if he tries to redeem himself by saving Harry. I also think that the Deatheaters and the Order will probably get thinned out some more in the final battles.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

teko

teko

"POCHI"

Voldemort will die! (queen of the obvious)
I had a list of 10 people actually, it was for a bet . Belatrix is going to die I'm hopping Draco doesn't but it's a possibility and Ron ;o;.

animekikyoustormelissa

animekikyoustormelissa

~Most Impossiblites Are Reality

i think hermione and harry

u noe wat...
i think the story is starting to get on my nerves lately as its starting to get angsty n i hope that J.K.Rowling will finish the story.

But i do hope harry will die besides she hinted it years ago....

The books are about how love and friendship (specifically Harry, Ron, and Hermione's friendship) overcome evil. Rowling can knock off all the supporting characters she wants. It undermines her story if the three central characters bite it in the end.

Or Harry, set up as the tragic hero, gives the ultimate sacrifice so Voldermort might die, allowing Ron and Hermione to grow even closer over his death.

Whatever works.....

I think its most likely Harry who's gonna die or even more O_o... but harry seems the most likely choice to die as a sacrifice. After all voldemort is connected to harry by the scar, who knows harry might die because of that scar

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.