Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kira is Cagalli's younger brother or elder brother? - Minitokyo

Kira is Cagalli's younger brother or elder brother?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Younger or Elder?

Elder Brother
19 votes
Younger Brother
18 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

It isn't confirmed who's older. Cagalli just likes to think she is because... well, she's Cagalli. ^^
I actually think Kira's older. Just because he wasn't born naturally and all they had to do was take him out of the little box, instead of his mother having to go through hours of labor.
So yeah. But he definitely acts like the younger one most of the time.

Someone said, "Those who cannot do, teach." I feel, for the most part (not all, however), many teachers were people who wanted to do other things and thought of teaching as a second option. Their heart isn't in it, so when they end up teaching a class where they don't know the subject matter well, they just don't put forth the effort to learn it, which is wrong. If a teacher is teaching something then they should know it.

merged: 06-30-2010 ~ 03:59pm
Someone said, "Those who cannot do, teach." I feel, for the most part (not all, however), many teachers were people who wanted to do other things and thought of teaching as a second option. Their heart isn't in it, so when they end up teaching a class where they don't know the subject matter well, they just don't put forth the effort to learn it, which is wrong. If a teacher is teaching something then they should know it.

merged: 06-30-2010 ~ 03:59pm

merged: 06-30-2010 ~ 04:03pm

merged: 06-30-2010 ~ 04:04pm

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.