Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime girl-obsessed fanboys, think any Disney chicks are hot? - Minitokyo

Anime girl-obsessed fanboys, think any Disney chicks are hot?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Well do ya? Anyway, I think Ariel and Jasmine are hot, but that's pretty much it I think. I even thought they were hot when I was little. But for a period of time after I got older, I was afraid of thinking that they were hot, being that they're from kids movies, but after a while, I was just like "**** it". Anyway, yeah, Ariel and Jasmine are a couple of sexy babes. What about you?

jaw

hi

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

@Jaw... Hello?

Personally I think Ariel is hot! And among the others, I think he is one of the most beautiful girls that have been drawn by disney! I love her red hair

Yeah, I have to agree with you there, HeavenANDEarth.

Indeed, Ariel has a really beautiful hair (I like red-heads;) ) and as a Mermaid...well, I just love Mermaids!

But you have to admit that a really hot cuttie, is Tinkerbell! Those little wings, her Elven ears....that size! And that sexy attitude! @/////@ She drives me crazy!

Answering the question, I think that as Otakus we should appreciate other kinds of animation, and Disney classic girls are drawed in a very special way...

Hmmm, well I don't know about Tinkerbell. Maybe it's either because:

A.I'm not really into fairies
B.I don't find fairies hot

Oh yeah, and I forgot about another hottie:Megara from Hercules.

Tinkerbell is the little fairy-companion of Peter Pan ^-^ She's rather popular along with the Disney Princesses clan.

Quote by Elven-InccubusTinkerbell is the little fairy-companion of Peter Pan ^-^ She's rather popular along with the Disney Princesses clan.

LOL, I know who she is! I was just saying that I wasn't into fairies, and I didn't find them hot.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.