Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm back - meaning changes :) - Minitokyo

I'm back - meaning changes :)

Group announcement by Vectory

page 1 of 1 5 total items

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Okay, I'm back from my studies (although it was a close one - I almost failed my 'Archaelogy:StoneAge' exam...) and I'm ready to make changes here at Vectory...

First of all I have read your ideas on the ShoutBox and here are some changes:

1. The Main Highlight will be a monthly highlight and the members get to decided which work of the passing month will be worth the main highlight.
2. As you might have noticed (or not) I deleted almost all items from the gallery (left only the top 10). From now on only the items that get a highlight will be added to the gallery.
3. As for the new Staff member I would be more than happy to welcome one admin aboard. Just send me your application and after some thought I'm sure I will be very happy to add you to the staff.
4. I customized all of Vectory's coding so that it's clean, visible, and watermarked ;). Oh, and because my parents bought me AdobeDreamweaver. >.<
5. Thank you all for voting in the poll. Within this weekend I'll add a 'Featured Mangaka' section.
6. I will be doing a new skin this month (I said this one's temporary). Please tell what anime should be the theme.

If you have anything else to propose feel free to tell me through this thread or PM or skype me at: kashikosa or MSN me on kashikosa@hotmail.com.

I also remind you about the Vectory contest 'Beyond the boundaries'. We are waiting for your talent :). The deadline is: March 20th.

founder of: Vectory
Signature

Welcome back and congrats! School can be a real pain, but it seems you showed it who's boss X-P

Ummm... I think that only adding highlighted items in the gallery is a bit... well... radical, I guess ^_^' But then again, it's up to you, right?

Good luck with your new layout! And /this may sound 3v1l, but.../ I think an xxxHolic layout would be nice. Although Yuuko's hair usually scares all vectorers away...

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by kashikosa
1. The Main Highlight will be a monthly highlight and the members get to decided which work of the passing month will be worth the main highlight.

I agree. Cause main highlight usually something that outstanding, so it will be on the group the whole month. And members can decide too, that's awesome.

Quote by kashikosa
2. As you might have noticed (or not) I deleted almost all items from the gallery (left only the top 10). From now on only the items that get a highlight will be added to the gallery.

Aww, I wish my Superficial wall will be in the gallery. >.<

Quote by kashikosa
3. As for the new Staff member I would be more than happy to welcome one admin aboard. Just send me your application and after some thought I'm sure I will be very happy to add you to the staff.

I wish to help the group. :)

Quote by kashikosa
6. I will be doing a new skin this month (I said this one's temporary). Please tell what anime should be the theme.

Hmm, I don't have any idea. ^_^' Maybe Tsubasa?:o

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

Ohhh, welcome back honey. I can't say same about me though ^_^' Though I'll participate as much as I can ;)

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Hello and welcome back, well gud luck with the new skin ;)
cam't help to watch the new one...
well that's a good idea about how member could vote too :D
hmm about the theme? I've got no idea ... It's up to you ;)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.