Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What if your bestfriend.. - Minitokyo

What if your bestfriend..

page 1 of 1 13 total items

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

This is real question,
You have a bestfriend( guy or girl )
Then one day, your bestfriend confess to you that he/she like you,
but you just only like him/her just a friend, a bestfriend,
and you already like someone than them,
But that "SOMEONE" is thier rival.
So what will you do?

AS you know, my friend got that problem too, so just answer the question
What will you do if your bestfriend like you, but you already like someone BUT the someone that you like is their rival?

EDIT: there a new one

How about if SOMEONE that you like is their bestfriend?

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

O.O i wouldnt like to be in the mess..
But usually i dont like a person who is my best friend's rival..
Basically because i have about the same sentiments and taste to my best friends..
If your best friends dont like that person.. there must be a reason..
Ok sorry for going off topic..

Anyway if your best friend just suddenly confess one day...
If you really dont like her as a lover,first thing keep a firm stand, dont give her false hopes that maybe one day you would like her/him.. its your best friend after all and you wouldnt want to lose him/her...
Dont EVER start hiding or avoiding him/her, this would make your best friend feel like shit.. and they will eventually stay away from you just because the cherish their relationship and dont want to be a hindrance or bad omen when you see him/her the next day...

Anyway... why must you like someone that your friend hate x_x
You need to talk to him/ her about your liking and about how you feel about her/him... This dont always go well cause your best friend might feel betrayed by you for liking someone they despise but not him/her especially when they really like you..Whatever you do.. dont start siding anyone when they both start quarelling... but if you have to choose a side.. i advice you take your best friend side.. why? cause you have been with him/her for a long time and they probably know you better than anyone...

With all that... just wanted to add..
it is only accurate if your best friend is REALLY your best friend..

Hope you manage to settle this...

And geez -_- dont get into this mess..

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

jake09valencor

jake09valencor

Learning tO Fly !

X_X ~ X_X ~ X_X

its seem like this is the worst possible mess that could happen to anyone...

well if tat happens... then u shud stand firms juz as asinine saids.
And most problably be truthful to him/her (he/she is ur best fren after all ) and hope for him/her to understand your feelings.

....and wow.....i dont really know wat to do next :P
Seriously this is a MESS....

Signature Image

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Messy...Well if I am in that situation I would be torn into pieces,it's just hard to imagine yourself being in that mess,well for starters if I don't like(the girl-boy type of like)my best friend then I would reject and will be one lesser problem,as for the person I like..let it go natural.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

LMAO! How could this ever happen -_-! Sure it'd be tough but I think it's a bit dumb to get into a situation like that.
But I say having an equal like of friends is better than having specific friends to hang around all the time.
Time will tell the next move. Just be patient

Btw. I mean no offence to you and your friend there but what are the chances of that happening to anyone?

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

well personally mine is the other way round..! =p dun wanna talk about it so ^-^ just that be it he or she who likes the other one you will only be heart broken if it's one sided love.

Signature Image

Mya102

Mya102

::Violet is Gothic::

its quite complicated anyway,
(whos trouble?)

Signature
	Image ~Live within your soul~
Join: Gakuen Alice FCElemental guardian

dirachan669

dirachan669

Come back to me

hmm....this happen 2 me once X.

Signature
*insane laughter*Dear sister.... are you leaving me again?

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

( its rika.)

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

dirachan669

dirachan669

Come back to me

hmm?

Signature

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

nvmind those XD

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

dirachan669

dirachan669

Come back to me

oh okiez XD

Signature

zofus

zofus

zofus

um, wow...
first, even though this is kinda what asinine said, if the person you like is their rival, how can you like them? your best frend must have a reason to dislike that person. sometimes people can a bitch to one person, and sweet to another. i wouldn't want to like someone who is mean to my friends and only is nice to me...

as for the friend, it can sometimes be hard to tell their best friend they like them, cause if they say no, it'll be kinda, okay what to do now.... but you shouldn't lie, (again like asinine) or give them false hopes. you also shoudn't try and make a joke over it cause it could hurt their feelings. BUT you can always just say you like someone else, and is really sorry. most likely they'll ask who, but there is a chance they will just be, oh, okay then... cause they will be so torn up abou it. ^^'

if your REALLY best friends, i wouldn't worry about it either. cause your best friend would still be your best friend, but (s)he could try to ignore you for a while, just know its not that they don't like you anymore, its just their embarrsed~ but don't let that happen, and try not to ignore them, IF that does happens.

dunno how you got into this mess, and i know i didn't really help to much, but i hope i helped a little ^^

I am a proud member of the Sasuke-and-Naruto Club! Spread the SasuNaru <3 <3

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.