Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rozen Maiden - Suigintou deleted - Minitokyo

Rozen Maiden - Suigintou deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

It's the same picture as Mercury Lampe by Fenafir because I was the one that joined the image and detexted it. The only reason that my scan is later is because the other poster updated with the scan that I cleaned. It's a bit unfair that my scan is deleted since I was the one that made it as it is.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Do you have any proof of cleaning it? Like a PSD?

For cleaning usually it's just the image since I don't have much space on my computer and I do a lot of cleaning of other images. I have the modified date from the image. Jan 26, 2007 1:44:30 PM. Also I know that it's a scan I did from some of the distinct parts like middle part that was joined and it has some mistakes that I did like a small white spot still there.

Also the person who updated the scan said "*Update*
~I found the complete and textless version of this scan on an imageboard~"

is it possible for the admins to see when an image is updated/modified?

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Oops sorry, I didn't know it was your cleaned scan that you did, I will delete mine and you can upload yours instead. Sorry!

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

With apologies for the trouble this has caused, it has been an unusual turn of events. Your scan has been returned to the gallery.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.