Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suzumiya Haruhi... Rejected -_- - Minitokyo

Suzumiya Haruhi... Rejected -_-

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hmm, for the time being, i can't do much until i got the permission from the owner of the vector i used, which seems to be offline for a long time. It's a really slim chance for me to get the permission i guess T_T

so until then, i'll just post it here.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/sapilaut/th_SuzumiyaHaruhinoYuuutsu-AnotherDayt.jpg

I wanted to make it bluish so it turned out like this. I wish i know how to design the text better, i can only do that much... Maybe i'll experiment a little with my other wallpaper projects...

The vector art was made by midnightheiress here:
Busy day at the club by MidnightHeiress

enjoy :nya:

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Actually, even without using an unauthorized vector, I think this would have been deleted. This is essentially just the vector of the girl fixing her hair and ghosts of the same image in the background...ghosting is not allowed. The text is pretty bad, it would be better to leave the text out...if you want to do a wall like this, you're better off just getting a pic and vectoring it yourself, and submitting it as a vector rather than a wallpaper.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Hoo... Straight to the point...sweet, that'll make it quicker.

Right, in the first place i don't know what ghosting is... It seems i've done that... Sorry -_-

Then i wanna know what can i do to make the text look better. Leaving it out won't do, i want it there. It was made to support the idea of the photograph.

Any suggestion?

Astrologica

Astrologica

Sorry, I'm in another castle.

Taking out the glow might help. You could make it look like someone wrote it with a marker in the picture.
You could make the background more like a wooden table or something, but I've seen that idea in many walls so I think it's a bit boring... you always could add other elements like the marker itself, etc... Try to make the picture smaller so more of your own effort can be seen through this wall.
Hope that helps... good luck

gaaaaa~

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

what you merely did was rotate, crop and multiply the original work.
you should make something of your own ;)

the text--> maybe a different font and color, remove the glow.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.