Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free Your Inner Waller Contest Final Results! - Minitokyo

Free Your Inner Waller Contest Final Results!

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 21 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

yayy! The scores have finally been sent in, averaged, averaged again, and averaged yet again. First, let me explain the process of scoring in this round.

1. Each judge scored your wallpaper in these categories

~Originality - ?/10
~*Theme* - ?/10
~Overall - ?/10

*the theme was not scored on WHAT your theme was, but HOW WELL you showed your theme in your wallpaper and if it made sense

2. The judges sent their scores to me
3. There were 4 judges, including me. I added all of our scores up for each individual category, for each individual waller. For example, if I was judging alterlier's wall (just pulling a random name)

(chloe's score for her originality + animanga's score for her originality + knightstar3's score for her originality + my score for her originality) and divided that sum by 4. that would be alterlier's average score for her originality.
I did that for all 3 categories, and got averages for all 3 categories for each waller.
4. Then, I added up all the averages from each category of each waller in one team, and divided it by the # of wallers in the team to get an overall average score for the team. by dividing it by the # of wallers in the team, I made this fair because of the major difference in the # of wallers for the 2 teams. This method was used for the first round also (although the # of members in each team during the 1st round were all the same)
ALSO - when i divide it by the number of wallers in the team, this makes the team score more dependent on how each waller did, rather than dependent on how many wallers decided to actually be responsible and submit a wall. it does take a bit of meaning away from the "teamwork" part, but I decided that some people were being just plain irresponsible and immature by not letting their team captains know of their absence, and that the rest of their team members shouldnt have to pay for it when they worked so hard.
-----------------
so onto the scores -

Team Forsaken - total team points = 24

Team Divine Radiance - total team points = 24

lol I know it seems unbelieveable, but that is not a lie, and I did not mess with the scores. the actual scores were 23.5183 (Divine Radiance) and 23.7125 (Forsaken), but if they are rounded that makes them a tie. team forsaken can celebrate a victory because they won by .2 points! but all in all, that might be much closer to a tie than a victory lol. either way you want to interpret it, im just glad that the scores were so close because it shows that everyone in CL has awesome skills! (and even those of you who didnt participate have awesome skills too!) yayyy so lets just grab some chips and salsa and go celebrate.

since thingperson demands for this to be clearER, THIS IS A TIE. yes. a tie. if i deduct 3 points from forsaken for missing/late walls, and 2 points from divine radiance for replacing absent wallers late in the round, this will make divine radiance the winner. if i go with the decimal scores, forsaken will win. so either way, its a tie anyways.

more news to follow in the next announcement since this one is getting too long. (along with the award banners for this contest!)

THE BIGGEST THANKS EVER GOES TO CHLOE-CHAN, KNIGHTSTAR3, AND ANIMANGA FOR JUDGING ALL THE ENTRIES IN THIS ROUND! (especially chloe since this was a more of a last minute thing for you! thanks so much ^-^)

and free your inner waller contest has now officially ended. there will be no final round with the winning team competing within itself for a couple reasons - the whole point of the FYIW contest was to promote teamwork. Even if forsaken did compete within itself, its missing too many team members (rikka is getting her computer fixed). I think some people are sick of contests right now.

if anyone wants or has an idea for another contest after we give ourselves a 1 month break, post it in the guestbook pleeeze. thanks!

oh oh, almost forgot. I can definitely send you your individual scores this time (no critique though). So sorries about last time for the ppl that requested scores >.< I lost a lot of stuff when my computer had a minor crash and I totally forgot to let you guys know. but i dont think my computer will be crashin anytime soon so i will most definitely get them to you asap, and if i dont you can hit me.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

OMG YAY A TIE, GOOD JOB TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED! It sure was fun, and I know I certainly enjoyed it, I got to make so many new friends and have so much fun because of it. Congrats to all! XD

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Haha wow a .2 difference. That's really amazing.
I'm kinda glad it's over... now I don't have to worry so much about contests. XD
But this contest was really fun, not to mention meeting awesome people.

Either way, everyone wins. :)

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Dude, that's awesome! Congrats everyone!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Yay congradulations winners i guess that means all of you..lol YAY ITS A TIE i can so tell now..yay thanks anri..there were so many great wallpapers in the contest..wow you all did great yay.

and Congradulations to Sam and Anri for being such great team caption and a judge...gosh you dont know how hard thoses 2 worked...really..they stressed out..spend so much time..wow congradulatios to you 2.

NOW LETS PARTY...*throws policemens at a certian someone and then a sam from supernatural at sam* and then *cake and drinks for everyone else*.

~*Cagalli*~

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

congrats mina-san

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

CONGRATULATIONs, minna-san...you're all winners xD

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Congrats Everybody <33
*throws confetti for both teams*

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

nya! tie! congrats to everyone! including me hehehe
that means my wall skills arent so bad ^^
so lets celebrate!

Signature Image
This day we fight!

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

That's amazing lol :D (don't think i've ever seen it happen either X-P) XD
Congrats to all!

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

Congrazt to all ^^

iarly

iarly

Anime Lover

A tie? AWESOME! That's the best outcome ever! YAY! So everybody wins! And more important, nobody loses! Congratulations, minna-san! Let's celebrate!

Signature Image

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

yeah in the end, we all make more experience in a group and have much fun, and thats what count ;)

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

Jason9811

Jason9811

Graphics Designer

Oh sweet a Tie...I never thought it would be a possibility (Proability 1%) but it seems it was possible! Congrats the all you guys! ^^ Its better to have a tie then have losers because no one is here! :D

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Quote by iarlyA tie? AWESOME! That's the best outcome ever! YAY! So everybody wins! And more important, nobody loses! Congratulations, minna-san! Let's celebrate!

Agreed. XD XD
Congrats for everyone~ :D

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Oh, yayness! A tie, that's so cool! I'm very happy to have joined the contest because it was truly an awesome experience. Working together as a team really is something. Congrats, everyone! XD

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

can you post the wallpaper sent by the two group in the Celestial Luminescence and i though there would be indv. award....

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

woot. =_= IT'S FINISHED!

and i'm very happy for all of us.. i was very shocked that this was a tie.. but it seems obvious because the stronger helps the weaker, ergo.. equal balance..

and i'm kinda happy at the fact that we don't need a tiebreaker. =_=

congratulations to all of us *biggie lion hug*

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Quote by Loverdollxcan you post the wallpaper sent by the two group in the Celestial Luminescence and i though there would be indv. award....

okies! I'll post the walls in CL. There are individual awards. theres just so many that its taking me a while to make them all. Like I said in the announcement, the indv. awards will be in a different announcement

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

hahahahaha a tie?! ZOMG!
we "win" xD can't believe it!
such an amazing contest! congrats to everyone!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

OMG A TIE? WOW, that was pretty much unexpected! But congrats to all the winners~ especially to the members of the Forsaken team XD *throws confetti*

Sob, starr, I kinda feel bad that you have to trouble Chloe-chan for judging this round >.< I got unbanned only when the contest results are just announced ^_^'

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.